+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Question for the ladies..

Question for the ladies..

So me and my friends decide to go to a concert for a local band and while there I met this chick, lets name her X. A day before the concert the band had a signing at a Guitar Center so we go there first.

X's a friend of a friend so I introduce myself, the more the merrier. So we start talking and stuff and we have alot in common, everything's smooth sailing, nice. Cool I just met a new friend.

Next day, concert time and Im right behind X. She kept on looking back, well not really back-back but to the side so her peripheral vision see's me. Now she was doing this half the time and the concert was about 3-4 hours long. Im over here thinking, "girl the concert's infront of you, what're looking back here for?" Seemed like she commited a crime and she was looking out for the FBI or something. After the concert I try talking to her to see how she liked it. Shes still acting wierd and not as responsive but she seems perfectly okay with the other guys in the group.

Party time. We're now at a house party. Im not drinking as much coz im the driver. She's not drinking coz, well, she just doesnt drink. Me and my friend are talking about a band thats sorta underground and she hears it and yells, "OMG i like them too! *highfive*. Highfive, cool. So we start chatting again and all the blahs. I get a call on the phone and decide to take it outside. I come back in the house and see her on the couch by herself, decide to go over there coz we're the only sober ones in the house. I sit next to her and she's all wierd fidgety again. I can tell she's attempting to try and hide it but its obvious. At that point my friend calls me on the phone again and i decide to go outside and take that call for the whole night.

Ladies, can you please tell me what was going on through this girl's head? I'll answer questions if need be.

Im no love guru,but I have been in her situation. I can tell you what was going through my head at the time.

The peripheral glances were two things. 1. She was not having a good time and wanted to see if you were and 2. She wanted to see if you had any intrest in her.

She was less responsive to you because she still is unsure if you have any intrest in her and more responsive to the people she knows ain't interested.

When you and your friend were discussing the other band and she voiced her opinnion, that was her way of letting you know that there was another thing in common that you two have and it was also something that you could include her into the conversation with.

You found something casual to talk about which showed her that you may have an intrest in her, but when you left her, a non drinker, in with all the drunks to talk to someone else (outside), that showed her that she is o'k but only when you you feel like it which is showing non intrest in her.

She was on the couch alone because she was not having a good time and was waiting to see if you would come back and show intrest in her.

When you went outside and took the call for the rest of the night she took that as a sign that you aint interested in her at all and she gave up.

Thanks Kattina! Its nice to get input from a female and to see it through a female's POV. I really appreciate it!

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    She's insecure is what she is.

Doesn't know what to do with herself.

Yeah, one of my friend said that as well. One reason why I took that call and just went outside the whole night was coz she was in this "i want to talk, nevermind, I want to talk, nevermind, I want to talk, nevermind" attitude and it was pissing me off. Im just tryna be friendly, seeing as she talks with the other guys perfectly fine, I figured I might as well join in. I mean everything seemed fine until the concert. Im just wondering, what did I do in order for her to change from day1 to day2. =|