+ Follow This Topic
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Losing virginity

You know what's nice about girls that squirt...you know they're not faking. lol

Three times...

Quote Originally Posted by Lite View Post
    When it comes to sex. Women are usually the deciding gender.
    I agree...if I guy were to yell out loud "I want to **** someone right now!" the chances a girl would are very slim. Now if the opposite happened it's very likely there would be more than one guy willing. Me personally, sex and sexual related activities are only for a relationship.
    Last edited by 1averagejoe; 10-05-09 at 10:55 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by vashti View Post
    Oh no! She might actually LIKE you!
    And it seems like it :S I think I accidentally made it official yesterday. Its kind of hard to let go. But she is, then again, quite a sweet person, and has crazy awesome friends. Today I had a weird dream about her.
    Don't expect anything.

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Ahahahahah!!!

Good for you, booba! I will be happy for you despite your lackluster response!

Quote Originally Posted by boobaa View Post
    And it seems like it :S I think I accidentally made it official yesterday. Its kind of hard to let go. But she is, then again, quite a sweet person, and has crazy awesome friends. Today I had a weird dream about her.
    That's the response (sort of) I was trying to get out of you. Aeradalia misunderstood, which is understandable.
    If you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best. ~ Marilyn Monroe

Quote Originally Posted by lesa View Post
    That's the response (sort of) I was trying to get out of you. Aeradalia misunderstood, which is understandable.

Hard to pick out sarcasm and humor from typed words... that's it... we need audio!
    "The weakest soul, knowing its own weakness, and believing this truth that strength can only be developed by effort and practice, will, thus believing, at once begin to exert itself, and, adding effort to effort, patience to patience, and strength to strength, will never cease to develop, and will at last grow divinely strong."

- James Allen

Quote Originally Posted by Aeradalia View Post
    Hard to pick out sarcasm and humor from typed words... that's it... we need audio!
    Who said I was being sarcastic?

I'm one of the few to use a lot of emoticons. I don't think I should use more.

To help you out, if I make a comment such as the one that caught you off guard you can ignore it rather than make unnecessary lectures about stereotyping. Or you can continue. It's up to you.
    If you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best. ~ Marilyn Monroe

Charlie Boy II is offline Registered User
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    actually lesa I think you often do a poor job of conveying tone.

Your posts often come off as judgemental or otherwise contentious, and then you seem surprised when people react badly. I think the problem is mostly yours.

I would rather wait for a better match to practice. How difficult could that be? I wouldn't want to risk pregnancy or STIs (no matter how small the chance) on just anyone.

And then I don't find them attractive. What a way to mess up my sexuality. Like I said, it must be a man thing. I practice on lover--a person I wouldn't mind spending my life with.
    There isn't the slightest hint of irony or humour in this post. It reads exactly as Aeradlia interpreted it: a high-handed swipe at men for being unselective and contrasting that with your own sexual practises.
    Last edited by Charlie Boy II; 11-05-09 at 03:19 PM.
    Is it burnin'? Well, f-ck, now you're learnin'.

Quote Originally Posted by Charlie Boy II View Post
    actually lesa I think you often do a poor job of conveying tone.

Your posts often come off as judgemental or otherwise contentious, and then you seem surprised when people react badly. I think the problem is mostly yours.

There isn't the slightest hint of irony or humour in this post. It reads exactly as Aeradlia interpreted it: a high-handed swipe at men for being unselective and contrasting that with your own sexual practises.

LOL I just said that it wasn't sarcastic. I was judgmental and I was trying to get a response out of Boobaa...to get more info on how he feels about that lady. I will say your analysis (as well as Aeradelia) is correct. I am answering Aeradelia question at the same time. She asked. I'm not surprise at her response or your response. My point is I want Boobaa's response and that is why I said what I said. I'm trying to help Aeradalia out in that I don't personally need a lecture on whether "all men are this or all women are that" because it's a waste of her time. Hopefully that is clear now.

You want my response?

I wan to cum into her face again. Spray all her tits and ass.

I once got a comment out of her that I have more interesting talk with her girl friend than with her, and it worries me that this is somewhat true. Although it was more of a joke at the time. She doesn't even know me, and i don't know her. We are learning while dating, ugh. kind of odd to first sleep with a person, and then get to know her. Better sleep and don't get to know at all... Weird.
    Don't expect anything.

You want my response?

I wan to cum into her face again. Spray all her tits and ass.

I once got a comment out of her that I have more interesting talk with her girl friend than with her, and it worries me that this is somewhat true. Although it was more of a joke at the time. She doesn't even know me, and i don't know her. We are learning while dating, ugh. kind of odd to first sleep with a person, and then get to know her. Better sleep and don't get to know at all... Weird.
    Yeah early sexual relations can slow the process of emotional intimacy and getting to know a person. Sometimes people will decide to just keep the relationship sexual and it doesn't grow because of early sex. Others do try to get to know each other and build a relationship. It's so much more difficult that way but it can be done. Interestingly, I find if the relationship does not have any type of physical intimacy at all (it doesn't have to be sex) and goes on too long that way, it can end up as just a friendship and nothing else. A healthy relationship needs intimacy, something physical, and chemistry. Give it time and it can get there. Before you know it, you may find that you truly care and desire this person.

Charlie Boy II is offline Registered User
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    LOL I just said that it wasn't sarcastic. I was judgmental and I was trying to get a response out of Boobaa...to get more info on how he feels about that lady. I will say your analysis (as well as Aeradelia) is correct. I am answering Aeradelia question at the same time. She asked. I'm not surprise at her response or your response. My point is I want Boobaa's response and that is why I said what I said. I'm trying to help Aeradalia out in that I don't personally need a lecture on whether "all men are this or all women are that" because it's a waste of her time. Hopefully that is clear now.
    That is some bulllshit.
    Is it burnin'? Well, f-ck, now you're learnin'.

She doesn't even know me, and i don't know her. We are learning while dating, ugh. kind of odd to first sleep with a person, and then get to know her. Better sleep and don't get to know at all... Weird.
    Yup, and then you discover that the two of you mismatch and can't stand each other, but you keep on coming back for sex until you literally can't stand the sight of her.

That phase will end
    Last edited by Mish; 11-05-09 at 08:35 PM.
    Don't cry, don't regret and don't blame
    Weak find the whip, willing find freedom
    Towards the sun, carry your name
    In warm hands you are given
    Ask the wind for the way
    Uncertainty's gone, your path will unravel
    Accept all as it is and do not blame
    God or the Devil
    ~Born to Live - Mavrik~

Quote Originally Posted by Charlie Boy II View Post
    That is some bulllshit.
    ?

!

Quote Originally Posted by Mishanya View Post
    Yup, and then you discover that the two of you mismatch and can't stand each other, but you keep on coming back for sex until you literally can't stand the sight of her.

That phase will end
    At least it will end.

I have time.
    Last edited by boobaa; 12-05-09 at 06:54 PM.
    Don't expect anything.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast