+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Is this a good sign/is he in to me.......

Is this a good sign/is he in to me.......

Me and this guy had been talking online for a few days and he then asked me out for a date. We met for the day and had an amazing time and it was all good and a strong attraction/chemistry between us.

Yes I was sensible and met him in public, did not give out personal details and let a friend know where I am.

By the end of the date we could not stop kissing and hugging and he kept asking me to see me again and I agreed because I like him and wanted to.

He knows about me being hurt in the past and that im not willing to sleep with him for a while until im sure. He said that is not a problem and he respects me for that and is happy to wait until im ready.

Yesterday the day after we txt each other non stop, spoke on the phone twice and spoke on line until late at night and had a good laugh.

He said that he has been talking to his brother and telling him nice things about me, about how pretty I am, how caring and nice and funny that I am.

He also was talking about us being an item and said that we are exclusive.

Is this a good sign? Is he really in to me?

I would really appreciate a guys point of view on this.

Thank you.

you are such a fuking troll i swear.
    baby ya hustle. but me i hustle harder.

I dont think there was any need for that comment!

It seems like its a little too fast.

It's my experience when things happen this fast they tend to go up in flames real fast. I think its best to way slow this guy down. He could easily be on of those guys that comes on super fast and strong and then puff! he's gone. So beware and remember to put on the brakes in terms of frequency of contact and his expressions of love. He can't possibly love you in one day. He dosen't even know you. I won't draw any conclusions from one's encounter but I would be suspect of his rapid response.

Quote Originally Posted by lastwish View Post
    It seems like its a little too fast.
    That isn't the question.. She wants to know if he is into her or not and that is pretty self explanatory, how isn't he into her.
    anxiety out of place creates relationship static

I would wait it out abit.
    If he's interested he would difinatly give you a call. Now wether he likes you because of your personality or is he only after you for sex is uncertain. Just wait abit and see.
    I want a girl who likes to talk. ......I just dont know what to say sometimes and would rather just listen.

i agree. when people rush into talking and all that so fast nonstop it can lead to the relationship getting boring very fast and going off an edge. He's obviously interested in you, but don't talk to him every second you can, or like i said, it will get boring

I agree...take the pace off.

But plan some more dates and get together..the only way to see if it truly works out is IN PERSON. If he starts flaking or you do...then it's a good sign the interest is dying.

KingZ Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by damn2008 View Post
    I agree...take the pace off.

But plan some more dates and get together..the only way to see if it truly works out is IN PERSON. If he starts flaking or you do...then it's a good sign the interest is dying.
    Yeah, what he said.