+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Good Sign/Is he really interested in me.......

Good Sign/Is he really interested in me.......

I really would appreciate male points of view on this. Thank you.

My boyfriend and I have been together for 6 weeks so it is quite new, I feel that things seem to be going well but ive been hurt and messed around with so many guys in the past so im feeling a bit wary.

Im 25 and he is 26. He was with his ex for 5 years and even married her. She left him quite a while ago, she cheated on him with someone from his work after making him move away from his friends and family. They are still married because they have not been married long enough to get a divorced. Apart from sorting out finaces on the house which they rented together and furninture he has no contact with her and does not want to either.

He was the one who chased me and made all of the contact and asked me out. He took things quite fast in the beginning and then he got freaked and asked for some space. He said that he did not want to end things just needs some time as he has a lot going through his head and he does not want anything to get in the way of us and ruining our chances.

I accepted this and let him be. Before this all we had plans for the weekend and he messaged me later in the week and asked if I was still on for the weekend. I did not want to interfear with his space so I let him do the initiating.

Ever since 99% time everything seems to be good/well between us. When he is tired he can be distant and quiet. This is normal tho?? Right!!

He has even asked a few time since the space if I would like to stay over.

He normally initates the contact with me first i.e a call/message before ive contacted him and when we are together he seems very intermite, likes to hold my hand, have lots of cuddles and kisses. When something good or bad has happend to him at work or with regards to sorting out the house he calls or messages me to let me know.

He has said that he is falling for me, has metioned several times about taking me back to his home town and meeting his parents and friends and he has met most of my friends, made an effort with them and has them as friends on facebook too. He has said several times he just wants to take it slow until he is more sorted and so that we have a very good chance.

On sat I thought he wanted time to him self so I made plans with my best friend, he said you do realise im free on sat and asked to come along with me so that he could have time with me.

Guys when you are really tired or feeling a bit stressed can you be quiet with your partner/not as energetic?? Is this because you dont want to snap and just feel like being quiet??

Also from the things I have said does it seem like he really is in to me and just wants to be careful??

Sorry its so long, just wanted you to get the jist of things. I really would appreciate your opinon. Thank you.

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    They have not been married long enough to get a divorce? Bullshit. What kind of lame excuse is THAT?

I think you should really take time to consider what kind of guys you are settling for. You mentioned you've been messed around and hurt by so many guys - have you not considered your own role in choosing them?

You are dating a *married* man. This will come to no good end.

I know they have not been married long enough for a divorce. It has been 11 months and you legally have to be married 12 months in the UK to be able to get a divorce.

I have seen the proof of the date in which they got married and I know he can not wait to be able to divorce her. He has deleted any pics of them together which they have on line.

His parents and friends are over 100 miles away because her ( The ex) made him move up here with her because of the job.

His told his Mum, dad, brothers and sisters about me and his mum said that im a good thing and she can see how Im making him happy etc