+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Does she like me and whats next?

Does she like me and whats next?

Hey,

I asked her out on a date and she said yes. We were gonna do dinner and a movie but just ended up doing dinner because she called me and had to cancel the movie part due to a previous engagement she forgot about (study session for exam the next morning -- its finals week).

What is the next step? We are in college together and I havn't really dated at all so I am clueless as to how to proceed to the goal being a bf/gf thing.

If she does like me do I end up just telling her how I feel or do I ask her to be my gf or what?

thanks

take your time to think about what happened on the date - what feelings did you take from it, what feeling did you get from her, were there any special chemistry between you?

If you really like her and this feels great, I think you should ask her out again. The gf bf thing will happen all by itself if this is right. But telling her what you like about her and the things you do is a great start.

Just keep hanging out. It will reveal itself in time. Just keep asking her to hang out.
    Sometimes I worry about being a success in a mediocre world

-Lily Tomlin

I have to agree.. Just continue asking her out and get to know her better - this will also be an opportunity for her to get to know you as well.