+ Follow This Topic

Thread: what does all this mean???

what does all this mean???

so me and my ex have been broken up for 3 weeks. we havent talked for 1 1/2 week. then last week we started chatting. then today we went for a dinner to see how we both are doin. we ended up in my bed. she said that she doesnt mind being friends with benefits. i still have feelings for her and i think she has some for me.. she told me that she loves me but only as a friend. and by the way that was the best sex i've ever had with her. it felt more intimate then when we were actually dating. soo what do i do.. whats goin on with her. fyi. shes the one who broke it off in the first place, her reason was becuase she didnt love me. should i just leave it like this for awhile and see what goes on??

Why would you do this to yourself?

Leftover feelings for you or not, they're obviously not the same ones you have for her, especially if she broke it off and has told you she no longer loves you. That's a pretty bold statement to make, and you should listen to it.

There's a good chance if you continue this FWB situation, your feelings for her won't go away and you won't be able to move on. You'll be sticking around hooking up with her in hopes it'll turn into something she's specifically told you it won't.

Save yourself the heartbreak-- either be strictly friends or nothing at all.