+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Mistakes in bed during sex.

Mistakes in bed during sex.

What are some mistakes you or someone you know have done? Wether it may be something you said, or some gesture that ruin the moment. Tells us your horrible experience.

Well, I remeber when I was with one of my flings, the sex was really good and really hot then I said, "dam (Terry) your so dam good" while her name was Sandra. Then she said, "what did you say"? I quikly reacted and said, "dam BABY, your so dam good". Then everything was fine.

I also had another moment, but I think this was planned. Two girls that I work with, live together as room mates. One of them invited me over, but the other one told me that she wanted to get with me. But anyways, I came over and the other room mate wasn't home. So we did it in her room and then someone came home and that person runs in the room with a bat. The other room mate thought I was kicking the shit out of her friend, but we were both in bed and she was on top of me. We just laughed and talked about it after over a cup of tea. Emberrasing, huh?
    To be or not to be?

Is that the question?

Quote Originally Posted by Nice Lover Boy
    Well, I remeber when I was with one of my flings, the sex was really good and really hot then I said, "dam (Terry) your so dam good" while her name was Sandra
    I've made the same mistake before. Her name is Katy, but I called her Candy. I didn't have relationship with Candy, she was just a friend. I tried to explain to Katy that it was just honest mistake made by stupid me, but she FLIPPED anyways.

Yeh, its funny when they flipp for a while, but in their minds they say, "**** it" and go back to their duties.
    To be or not to be?

Is that the question?

Lol. True that. But she got me back though. She called out some guy's name the next time around. Oh I was so angry, I think she did that on purpose, because she rolled.

I was with a guy once and were having sex when my mom walked in with my tea....can u say embarrassing....the tea ended up on the floor and i was grounded for a month lmao

When I was with Robin she loved to **** me while I would be sleeping to wake me up - well, she had a twin named Sarah that I had a thing for, but never really told anyone.. I must have been dreaming about Sarah because I moaned out her name while Robin was on top of me... Yeah, that morning I woke up to a hard slap on the face instead of shooting my load inside of Robin... Not cool.

Quote Originally Posted by britishchick
    I was with a guy once and were having sex when my mom walked in with my tea....can u say embarrassing....the tea ended up on the floor and i was grounded for a month lmao
    So! Did the poor guy run out the window with all his clothes in his arms like he was trying to score a touch down in your front driveway?
    To be or not to be?

Is that the question?

No, actually her daad puched him in jaw and sent him flying over thier garden fence. She's told me that story...so has her mom and her pops...she was grounded for a month after that.

Farts generally spoil the mood as well...

Here's one.

Do not start laughing when you swotch from her being on all fours to another position and the air escapes :O
    BLA BLA BLA

THats yet another problem u men dont have to experience along with mestruation, pregnancy and cramping. You men have it easy! Being kicked in the nuts doesnt come close to the pain of childbirth!

Men experience the worst pain of all - there IS a pain that a man feels that is by far the most painful thing ever - nothing EVER can hurt a woman as bad.

But not all men receive this pain.

Do you know what the human body does to foreign objects (dirt in a cut, etc) ? It swells, and as a defense mechanism it tries to 'squeeze' the object out of the cut.

Now. Think about the little peice of skin behind the nutsack. Inbetween the balls and the insides of his body. If he was kicked hard enough, or for any reason really, the skin there ripped and one of his balls got lodged up in there, what do you think his body is going to do to get that thing outta there ?

Thats right. It will squeeze. VERY HARD. VERY PAINFUL. No woman will EVER experience a pain that bad.

I'd like to NOT think about that billy... lol

NOTHINGGGGGGGGG is as painful as childbirth...u men try squeezing out an 8lb watermelon out ur ass and then tell me its not as painful as lil scratches on ur balls lol

it is scientifically proven that the pain i mentioned before is more painful than childbirth. Seriously. Look it up on google or something. I am not lying - men experience the worst pain bewteen the two sexes

I'm not going to ask why you looked that up billy... but thats good to know if i ever feel the worst pain in the world i'll know why

Billy, I pray to God that that activity never comes to me. I heard that giving birth is like trying to get an orange out of your nostril(one of the holes from your nose) Ouch! it hurts when I poke my noise already. lol.
    To be or not to be?

Is that the question?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast