+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Dieing Inside and Dont Know What to Do...Plz Help!!

Dieing Inside and Dont Know What to Do...Plz Help!!

Hi, everyone. Me and my girlfriend have been going out for 8 months and just recently we broke up basically the 1-7 months have been drama with her ex cursing her out, and making her feel like shit, even when they have gone out together he cheated on her... during our relationship he would call her all sorts of names and make her day a living hell and she would always come to me to for support and everytime i pick her back up from her emotional state she still kept running back to him for friendship during our relationship. even though he makes her feel like shit and curse's her out all the time.. threw out the 1-7 months she always told me she loved me and need no 1 else but me etc. and then just as we reached the 8 month she said she was confused about me and "needs time" so she left me, she explained to me that im a really nice guy and im perfect in every way and that i treat her good. but she said she doesnt know what she wants, i guess she wants to know whats out there.. we havent spoken for a week and now her ex has a stat up on aim the says :"sweat pants, hair tied back and chilling with no make-up on" thats how my ex commonly dress's when i see her just like how he described and she tells me all the time thats how she feel comfortable... its only been a week and its killing me... what should i do?

I can relate to much of what you are going through. My situation had much in common with yours, except that the "ex" treated her very well. Here's the tough advice. You just have to go on with life and get over her. It'll hurt like hell for a while, but you'll survive, and someone will come along who will truly love you - for who you are. It's tough on us "nice guys." I think the women who finally decide they want a nice guy are the ones who have learned the hard way that the rest of the men will only hurt them - over and over, again and again. Your gf hasn't learned that lesson yet.

yeah i totally agree, i hope w.e she does bites her in the ass BIG Time

What did you expect? If sh's running back to an ex for "friendship," during your relatioship even though he treats her like crap it's pretty obvious she's not over him.

It's time to let it go and move on to someone who is only interested in you.