+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Girlfriend and her ex's

Girlfriend and her ex's

Hi there,

I'm new to the site...so hello to all.

Need some advice...

Been going out with my GF for 4 months. Im 24, she's 30.

Before we first started going out, my girlfriend told me a lot of stuff about herself and previous sex life. All fine, but recently she's been chatting to her ex-husband, cool. But she's also talking to her ex-lover on facebook. This guy had a threesome with my GF and her ex husband, ended up cheating with him, which broke the marriage up.

My GF is very cool, totally gorgeous...I like her a lot...sex life is fab, and we have a good time together...but is this weird?

I've not had a lot of previous relatioship experience, and don't want to come across paranoid...but my thinking is...if she's cheated with this guy once, whats to stop them doing it again?

I saw a msg of his to her, asking to meet up.

Any advice on what to do, ignore?

I want to raise it up in convo, but not get into a fight...any tips?

Should I be concerned?

If you bring it up, it's very important to remain calm and collected. You do not want to come off yelling and screaming. She's at an age where she should certainly know that what she is doing is disrespectful to you...but you know her better than us.

If it sounds weird, it probably is. Too many ppl disreagard emotional affairs ie. emails and chats as being real.....so she might think cuz she flirts online that its OK to do so.....she might be planning to hook up with them.....or...... why on earth she would bother with either of them is beyond me...unless ofc she has children with them...he focus should be you and not some flirty men on facebook.