+ Follow This Topic

Thread: a dream

a dream

My husband told me he had a dream about one of his female coworkers. He said he went into a store and she was there shopping in the nude.

I'm not quite sure why he even told me. Would you tell your s.o. about a dream like that? Why or why not? Any comments as to why you might have a dream like that?

heh i don't get it either. maybe he is trying to make you feel insecure, maybe subconciously there is a hidden agenda for telling you (at the time he likely just thought it was funny to tell you and see what your reaction would be) but ultimately maybe he wants to make you feel jealous in a sneaky way. i know my ex used to go on and on about other girls and how they adored him, for me i knew he was generally a liar and enjoyed the attention like a big child so i thought he was funny and immateur, coz he was clingy and so i knew i could trust him....but guys especially possessive ones can try this type of thing to see and test reactions. if i were you i'd just ignore and forget he ever said it and if he mentions it again just laugh at him and say somethin like 'weeelll only in your dreams hah. now whats for dinner' to show to him that it means nothing to you
    Last edited by ecojeanne; 14-05-09 at 07:40 PM.
    Work like you don't need the money. Love like you've never been hurt. Dance like nobody's watching

LOL. I agree, it could be that your husband is making you feel jealous or it could also be that he find his dream weird or funny, and feels like sharing it with you.
    I advice you to think of the latter. Just don't mind it, and don't show him that you're bothered.

Tug is offline Registered User
    Users Country Flag
    I wouldn't tell me S/O about a dream that had anything to do about another female and certainly not one where she's nude. As far as him dreaming about her she was probably on his sub-conscious mind and it manifested it itself a dream, I wouldn't worry about it. If you'd like you can wait a month or so and return the favor, tell him you had a dream about some other guy and your not 100% sure but it may have been a wet one lol

Sometimes it's hard not to share things like that because our S.O. is our best friend. It's not always smart to share things like that (kind of like saying "hey babe, look at the hooters on that one"). I'd just laught it off and the subject will/should disappear.