+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: am i the one who has a problem?

am i the one who has a problem?

that was year April 2007 when i met him, i was still in love with my ex for 2 years that time, yet he accepted me, waited until i would be moving on completely and eventually fall for him...

may 2007, i left the town, but we're still communicating, so we end up having a long distance love affair, by the way, his name's Kenneth...

he said he will wait for me until i will be home, he's constantly texting me, calling me and all those stuffs, he's an almost perfect boyfriend, he's giving efforts for our relationship though we're far...

December 2007, i cheated on him, i got a boyfriend , i ditched him, telling him that he's so far and all those excuses so that he would just let me go. THAT new boyfriend left me, i called Kenneth and begging him to have me as a friend, he was there again, comforting me....

Eventually, me and Kenneth were okay again but then we're still far....

Things we're okay then, he was the greatest bf ever i think for a long distance relationship like ours...

Until October 2008, things were changed, the EFFORTS he usually gave was gone, he seldom calls anymore, when i ask him what's wrong, he would just divert the topic.

Feb 2009, i went home to surprise him and i found out, he was not in the town as well, i was so hurt that i ended up having an affair with a former schoolmate..

April of 2009, Kenneth's back to town, i found out that he went out of town to finish his studies. i asked his friends if he has a new girl, they said, all along he was faithful to me...

what i hate about him is the reason that he did not inform me that he left the town,...i thought he wanted revenge for the mistake I did last DEC.2007...i hate him for being cold last OCT 2008 as well, he's telling me that he was busy making himself successful while I'm away, but i was not buying it. Dont know, with my past before we met, i'm finding it hard to trust a guy.

now we settled things already, but I'm afraid that he'll know the affair I had with my schoolmate last February...

now, I'm hoping that he'll tell me that he committed mistakes as well while i was gone so that i won't be guilty anymore...

i hate myself for hurting him, but with my past before me and Kenneth met, i can't help but be a cheater sometimes.

I have NO respect for cheaters

I hope he never takes you back

Sorry, but thats how I feel
    Relationships are never a threat, cause I'll Erase the history and act like we never met

--Joe Budden

So.. you find it hard to trust a guy who has been nothing but there for you, waited for you to be in a relationship with him, and has put in a ton of effort into the relationship... yet YOU'RE the one who's been unfaithful not once, but TWICE?

Yes, you are the one who has a problem.

Seriously, leave this guy alone-- he deserves SO MUCH BETTER THAN YOU.

you don't know how to commit..u cant help but to cheat???? what are u a sagittarius????sounds like your about the temparary feel goods instead of waiting it out.you ever heard of good things come to those who wait!?!?

yeah,I'm a cheater and I'm trying to change that, that's why I gave his 100% freedom already, I'm not going to bother him anymore...

I'll just enter a relationship once I'm done fixing myself.

I'm under the zodiac sign Scorpio...

yeah, he deserve someone better....and me, i deserve karma , i guess

Listen Trisha, you need to step back and take a look at yourself. There seems to be a real issue with you when it come s to being commited. You also seem to want to get revenge at this guy before you even know if he has done anything wrong.

Besides two wrongs do not make a right,it looks like to me it would be a unlikely if this guy would ever want you back at this point, but if he does that means that he really does care for you! If this is the case, you need to start putting him first in all situations and he will do the same for you. This is the only way that a relationship of any kind is going to work with him or anyone else. Good luck. All The Best
    Do you want to get back with the one you love?
    This proven guide will solve your problems and give you the answers to getting back with your ex! [URL="http://ed4c4dxpr08oeoaeijmcve3ta-.hop.clickbank.net/?tid=LOVEFORUM"]Magic Of Making Up[/URL]

we broke up already, it hurts me still until now, but I know I deserve this pain.

Quote Originally Posted by Keepnitreal View Post
    Listen Trisha, you need to step back and take a look at yourself. There seems to be a real issue with you when it come s to being commited. You also seem to want to get revenge at this guy before you even know if he has done anything wrong.

Besides two wrongs do not make a right,it looks like to me it would be a unlikely if this guy would ever want you back at this point, but if he does that means that he really does care for you! If this is the case, you need to start putting him first in all situations and he will do the same for you. This is the only way that a relationship of any kind is going to work with him or anyone else. Good luck. All The Best
    yeah, i guess, there's really a problem with me ...i need to fix this before i enter another relationship.

I was so hurt by this thread that I had an affair as well
    Don't cry, don't regret and don't blame
    Weak find the whip, willing find freedom
    Towards the sun, carry your name
    In warm hands you are given
    Ask the wind for the way
    Uncertainty's gone, your path will unravel
    Accept all as it is and do not blame
    God or the Devil
    ~Born to Live - Mavrik~

. . . . . . . . .

Petit Papillon is offline Napinacz
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by turbo240 View Post
    you don't know how to commit..u cant help but to cheat???? what are u a sagittarius????
    Something agaist Sagittarius?? Don`t funk with my fist!
    I wazzzz here

Quote Originally Posted by Pettit-Papillon View Post
    Something agaist Sagittarius?? Don`t funk with my fist!
    hehe, i was wondering when someone was gonna say something. no, i just heard they are likly to cheat.

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Wow, well my only advice would be to learn and move on. I'm not a big believer in guilt & self-punishment. Its really just a waste of time. If you already know where you went wrong, resolve to do better & then just do it. There's no lack of folks here who will rub your nose in it, but its not really productive if you already know how you got to where you are at. What's important now is: where are you going?

Good luck. Ditch the guilt. Life is too short & God is *not* watching. Shrug.
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast