+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Any idea?

Any idea?

I have been in love with a girl, A for quite sometime now.. A has some bad experience from her previous relationship and she is a bit cautious before starting another relationship.

And I have been trying to stay by her side.... whenever she needs help (no matter work related or personal issues) and trying to help her to resolve her issues.

Anyway, we manage to go out for dinner and movie a every now and then. Plus sometimes she took the initiative to asked me out.

As our 'relationship' progress.... every now and then she will take the initiative to talk to me (via msn) and sometimes i will as well even though is just a short message due to our busy work schedule.

Sometimes she will tell me about her day at work also about her plans as well... and seek for my opinion. Once she even told me that I am her 'support pillar'.

Long story short... I am just wondering does this means she has feelings for me or she just treat me as good friend. OR may be i think too much.

It means you're in the friend zone.

When you go out is it a romantic thing? Have you done anything physical?

From the sound of things, it seems like you might be just a friend to her.

i would say friend zone, you are a comfort to her.

To get out of it, while you are with her, on a walk or something.
    Be more masculine and adventurous, spontanious things, and also don't be afraid to tempt her physically, while having a hug maybe lean your face in close while looking her in the eyes etc.

My fiance always has his NTH LESSON IN LIFE speech prepared everytime his friends do something bad when it comes to relationships and I am going to share with you some of it.

NTH Lesson in life: Don't go running to the girl everytime she has a problem, because sooner or later, the girl WILL ASSOCIATE you with the problem.

Explanation: There really is no harm in comforting someone with her problem, but doing it more than once is something that should be taken care of. We girls have this thing of associating something with someone, whether it's an issue or a problem. Everything just goes back to that someone every time that issue or problem arises. Take for example my brother, he's a kleptomaniac and likes to steal money from me and our parents. My mom and I always assume that it is him who took the money everytime we lose a few bucks, even when we just misplace it.

You're her knight in shining armor, as I see where things are standing right now and if you really want to know if she has feelings for you, then you ask her.

Cheers!

Quote Originally Posted by Juristhea View Post
    My fiance always has his NTH LESSON IN LIFE speech prepared everytime his friends do something bad when it comes to relationships and I am going to share with you some of it.

NTH Lesson in life: Don't go running to the girl everytime she has a problem, because sooner or later, the girl WILL ASSOCIATE you with the problem.

Explanation: There really is no harm in comforting someone with her problem, but doing it more than once is something that should be taken care of. We girls have this thing of associating something with someone, whether it's an issue or a problem. Everything just goes back to that someone every time that issue or problem arises. Take for example my brother, he's a kleptomaniac and likes to steal money from me and our parents. My mom and I always assume that it is him who took the money everytime we lose a few bucks, even when we just misplace it.

You're her knight in shining armor, as I see where things are standing right now and if you really want to know if she has feelings for you, then you ask her.

Cheers!
    Its kinda true also... coz every now and then whenever she has a problem... she will refer to me for some opinion. But is this a good thing or a bad thing?

I share the same story with my friends and they advise me that she is interested in me as she took the initiative to talk to me... showing that she is interested to start a conversation with me. From a girl's point of view is it true?

I wish I could gather up the guts to let her know about my feelings but... I always have this self confidence issue as I always have the thought that why would a nice girl like her fall for a guy like me.... as i am not good looking.... Plus I am afraid that if I tell her about my feelings... she will keep her distance from me in the future in the event she rejects me.