+ Follow This Topic

Thread: I have a problem with my girlfriend

I have a problem with my girlfriend

I want to break up with my girlfriend because it seems that our relationship isn't really working. When we're talking to each other she doesn't want to start conversation. She always wants me to start. She doesn't even open anything to me. She's more open to her friends. She's closer to her friends than mine. She always want to be with her friends especially to her boy friend. She always stick with him.

We're having regular communications when we're still on school(last March) but when the vacation started we have irregular communications. Sometimes we send SMS to talk or I call her sometimes. We also sometimes meet on a place but her friends is always with.

Everyone what do you think about her? what should I do?

Illusional is offline different state of mind
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    how long have you two been together?? maybe she is still shy around you.

raverboy
    ...this is just my perspective on the situation...

We're more than four months. Now you said that...hmm..maybe but...hmm...

give her this music and wait

[url]http://up3.fileaty.com/download-c22fdae3df.rar.html[/url]

bluesummer is offline Whatever.
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Have you talked to her about this?
    Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever. - Mohandas Gandhi

Quote Originally Posted by Adelbert09 View Post
    I want to break up with my girlfriend.... She always want to be with her friends especially to her boy friend. She always stick with him.
    You're not making a lot of sense here. Are you her boyfriend or does she have a boyfriend and are you the spare tire, or what's going on there????
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Of course I"m her boyfriend. I'm not a spare tire that you are saying. Try to reread the message. "Boyfriend" is different from "boy friend".

Quote Originally Posted by bluesummer View Post
    Have you talked to her about this?
    No, not yet. Coz I wan't her to feel that problem and try to ask me about it. I wan't her now to start. Is that right? Bcoz it seems like I'm the only thats working for our relationship and a relationship is worked by two people. I'm saying that she's not really cooperating with me.

Hello

This is my first uhm reply post

Well I think you two are just looking for different things in a relationship, seems she want's a... how do I put this, the kind of guy you meet at school during lunch and call and text each other over holidays, almost like a school girl crush, where as you looking for something a bit more serious.
    How old is she? she seems to be a bit immature for the relationship your looking for.

I could be wrong, but I truly think that you two are on different pages, she is possibly happy with the way things are, cause this is what she wants and she probably isn't ready for anything more.

Think about it?
    Live your life to the fullest and let the regrets of today be lessons for tomorrow

Of course I"m her boyfriend. I'm not a spare tire that you are saying. Try to reread the message. "Boyfriend" is different from "boy friend".
    And how am I supposed to know that without asking? I'm not a mindreader you know.

It would be a bit clearer if you for example would have used boyfriend and male friend(s).

Anyways, why don't you simply say to her: "We have to talk" and spit out what's on your mind to her, instead of guessing and wondering and probably getting all frustrated and confused about it?

She may not tell you what you want to hear, but at least you'll know where you are standing.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I want to break up with my girlfriend because it seems that our relationship isn't really working. When we're talking to each other she doesn't want to start conversation. She always wants me to start.
    Life is too short for this, frankly, bullshit. Cut it out. Just be a man and start the conversations. It's not like you are being neglected affection.

She doesn't even open anything to me. She's more open to her friends. She's closer to her friends than mine. She always want to be with her friends especially to her boy friend. She always stick with him.
    Well it sounds like you're pretty young. Most relationships at younger ages are less serious, and you don't get really close to the other person. But I suppose if you want to put the effort into it, you could tell her that you wish you were closer to her. It's a matter of communication. In the end if things don't work out, at least you can break up with her.

This sounds like high school love. No matter what kids say, they don't know anything about love at this age. They think they do (like me in HS), but they really don't.

Don't worry my friend. This will be the first of many loves in your lifetime.

Quote Originally Posted by Yggdrasil View Post
    You're not making a lot of sense here. Are you her boyfriend or does she have a boyfriend and are you the spare tire, or what's going on there????
    Maybe you should learn how to write more gooder.
    Sometimes I worry about being a success in a mediocre world

-Lily Tomlin