+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Please help me cause i have no idea what my gf is thinking right know?

Please help me cause i have no idea what my gf is thinking right know?

ok first off im 15 and she is 14 which seems young i know but idk it seems real. I feel like i love her and care about her more than anything in this world i would do anything for her. We have a sorta long distance realationship. But before this we usually talked every day we have been together 5 months and weve broken up 3 times. First time she broke up with me cause she thought i didnt love her and that i loved her bf. Second time she broke up with me cause she was tired of fighting with me and her sister wanted her to break up with me. Ok this last time was something i couldnt figure out. So were back together for two weeks first couple days she seems like she cares but every night she falls asleep on me. I ask her why shes been sleeping and she says shes just tired. So last night she starts talking about she old bf's and she knows how i feel about her talking about guys i told her not to do it. Well she goes on about all the older guys she dated a 19 year old then a 20 year old and somewhere along the line i call her a hor. Cuase im an idiot well she hangs up and i call her back and makeup so then a couple minutes after that idk how but i say "y dont you go marry the 20 year old doctor then" and she says "maybe i will". So i break up with her cause i get mad. Then i call her about 100 times through the whole night and she finally awnsers and she cut herself and says she loves me but doesnt want to deal with it anymore. So i BEG her to take me back like i did the last 3 times we broke up. I just feel like im the only one that cares cause im the only one who tries to get back together ever. So she says she loves me and hangs up the phone cause her dad came in. In the morning she calls me i try and beg for her to take me back but i think i was making her start to cry cause she was on the bus and she said she had to go but idk. Then she gets her phone taken away so she calls me from her dads phone and tells me she got her phone taken away and tells me about her day like she usually does then says she loves me and i started to ask her about us before she went and she said she couldnt talk about it cause her sister.

I just want to know if i should try and get her back. Good things are she makes me happy, i would do anything for her, i care about her and love her to death.

Bad things are that sometimes i feel like she doesnt care. I think its cause i expect to much from her but idk. She never tries to make up with me. I always have to beg her. I dont think i could get over her.

What do you think i should do?

she sounds like shes making you jealous and shes enjoying it. shes telling you what she needs to to make you get mad and want her more. trust me the best girlfriend Ive ever had just broke my heart and Im 23. when I was 15 I had plenty of summer romances which I thought were gonna last forever and girls are immature at the age of 23 not to mind the age of 15 dude. You need to enjoy life at the moment and if being with someone who talks about things she knows pisses youoff isnt making you happy then you gotta find someone that does. I have had some girlfriends better than the last and some girlfriends worse than the last but the one thing I always regret is not valuing myslef a little bit more and stop taking shit when if it was a girl doing it to a friend youd see it plain and clear. your 15 man your not looking to get married yet eventhough it may feel that way. its not like your in disneyland and the park is closing in ten minutes and you dont know what ride to get on and times running out. your young and you shouldnt have to put up with her crap. right now she seems a bit too immature and you seem like the guy with your head screwed on. look after yourself.