+ Follow This Topic

Thread: What should i do :(

What should i do :(

Me and my girlfriend have been going out for 1 yr and 6 months and currently we are on the urge of breaking up because she met a guy like 2 weeks ago and according to her she has become good friends with him and like him more than a friend, but she loves me and doesn't want to end this relationship. She went over his house a couple time he tried to kiss her but she said no btu she let him give her a back massage, and apaprently talks to him 1-4 hours a night. She also acts odd towards me claiming she lost interest in me but awants to get it back, als oshe keeps promisin to stop talking to him but this is the third time she lied and told me. I feel as if eventualyl she will cheat on me if she hasnt already, she always tells me she doesn't want to stop seeing me, but then next day she says its better if we breakup, then again she says she cant break up with me.

I don't know if I can save this relationship, or what can I do?

Thank you all

Seems like she's unsure and betting on two horses.

My advice: Break up with her. Better she's doing this now then 15 years down the road, when you're married, have children and a house, if you get my drift. Be happy she's showing her colors now and not when you have build up a life and a career.

What would be more devastating?

You know the answer.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Thank you for the input

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Never let other guys touch your girl. Females are biologically programmed to fall for guys who make repeated physical contact. This is made worse if he is feeding her emotional 'feel good' conversation. There is hard science behind this, btw, its not just common opinion.

I think your only hope of salvaging this is to go outright CaveMan on her & tell her if she keeps seeing this guy, you will dump her.

You will likely breakup anyway, but at least you'll have your pride intact when you do. And you'll have learned a valuable lesson.
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

Thanks, that really showed me a different perspective.

Quote Originally Posted by IndiReloaded View Post
    I think your only hope of salvaging this is to go outright CaveMan on her & tell her if she keeps seeing this guy, you will dump her.

You will likely breakup anyway, but at least you'll have your pride intact when you do. And you'll have learned a valuable lesson.
    Yeah that's what I pretty much meanth but you worded it a lot better. Thx for helping out there.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

thanks , anymore input from anyone?