+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Sex Shop

Sex Shop

Well, I am leaving Tokyo to go back to the states in about 3 weeks, and was planning on making a stop at one of their massive sex shops here to bring back stuff for my gf and I. They have one over in Akihabara that is apparently 5-stories high. Thing is, I have no idea what I could get.

Any ideas or suggstions would be awesome, and I am open to most things. I am a little limited on budget, and I am not planning on getting too much... but some ideas would be awesome :p

Why don't you check out the [URL="http://we-vibe.com/"]we-vibe[/URL]?

Also check out "Shannon explains the we vibe" on youtube for more possibilities.

This is a sex toy that went through a lot of scientific research and can be used by both males and females.
    Last edited by Yggdrasil; 27-05-09 at 05:57 PM. Reason: Removed youtube hyperlink. Content may not be suitable.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

We-vibe for sure. It's pretty expensive though.
    Vibrating penis rings are fun, small clitoral toys are great during sex or if you're feeling adventurous you could get her a rotator... although you can't really join in much with that.
    Even just some interesting lube or massage oil could be fun.
    I work in a couples store in Canada so I'm sure they wouldn't have the same brands, but the staff should be able to help you make up a cheap little package of interesting things to use. They should have a bunch of one use lube packs and condoms and such, just to give them a try.
    "You will always be loved, and you will always be in love with love... Don't be afraid. There are exquisite things in store for you. This is merely the beginning." - The Picture of Dorian Gray - Oscar Wilde.

Illusional is offline different state of mind
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    honestly why don't you just go into the store and surprise yourself. we aren't there with you and if you dunno the name of the store, then it'll leave us clueless..

just get something really hentai though.

raverboy
    ...this is just my perspective on the situation...

Well, I primarily wanted to get things both of us can enjoy. I went there (btw, the name of the place is Love Merci, in Akihabara), and was surprisingly dissappointed. All I really got was a vibrating cock-ring and a pair of fuzzy hand cuffs. I may stop in to get some more things here and there, but besides that, it was really.. kinda meh.

If anyone has any ideas of things I can get at any typical sex shop (not brand specific) that both my gf and I can have fun with, that would be great! I may consider small clit toys when I go back, maybe a costume or restraints, but *shrugs* I dunno.

Most of the sex toys worth owning, cost money. They're not manufactured all that well to begin with on the cheaper end of the spectrum.

As for toys you can both enjoy are you talking double-ended dildo, or that you don't enjoy watching her squirm as you use a toy on her? Because, most of the guy toys are either cock rings, fake pussies, or buttplugs of some form or another.

If you're looking for restraints, throw the fuzzy handcuffs away and get some Sport Cuffs by Sheer. They're soft, neoprene, washable, durable, and she can pull against them without hurting herself. (Or you without hurting yourself.) Plus, your bed won't be covered in fur like you raped a muppet on it.

Typical sex shop items. Bondage tape, japanese "silk rope" cuffs... a good quality blindfold such as the one that liberator sells? Really it depends upon what you're into, what you want to get into, and how much money you have to spend.

Currently the only two items on my "must buy" list are a Sybian and a Do Me Chair. Both are about $1300 each + shipping. Again, how committed to sex are you, how much does she like toys, and how much do you realistically feel you will use these implements?
    "Well, then," the Cat went on, "you see a dog growls when it's angry, and wags its tail when it's pleased. Now I growl when I'm pleased, and wag my tail when I'm angry. Therefore I'm mad."

You are absolutely right about the guy toys. The place I went to had an entire floor dedicated to fake pussies, a floor dedicated to dvds, and sections with cock rings and buttplugs smattered about.

Hmm, I would definitely consider getting something of a vibrator to make her squirm (I love watching her squirm,) but im a little iffy on what I would get, the vibrators floor was a bit much, I had no clue what would be interesting and what wouldnt.

I'll try using the fuzzies, but sport cuffs sound like a great idea. I like the idea of using restraints (as does she), so I'll definitely check that in more detail when I go again.

We both haven't gotten into toys all that much yet, I only just suggested it a week ago and she was game for seeing what I brought back to the US. I will be interning in NYC once I get back, so I can grab a few things in NY too before heading back to campus. I am a college student... whose wallet is a little thin.. "/ so, I cant really splurge too much

remote controlled butterfly vibrator
    The male is a domestic animal which, if treated with firmness, can be trained to do most things

The male is a domestic animal which, if treated with firmness, can be trained to do most things

Quote Originally Posted by Indignant View Post

If it uses the batteries that I'm thinking, it will need a lot of expensive watch batteries to keep going. I have a couple of insertable egg-shaped ones that have remotes. About 30-40 foot distance on the remote. Fun to send a woman out in public with one.

If you're not sure where to start on the sex toys I'd go for 3 moderate priced ones. One rabbit style, one cock-ring style (The Dolphin comes to mind, but even then it's still more for her than you...) and one waterproof one.

You could also also ask your woman what types she would be interested it, maybe get her to look at babeland.com and point out what styles look interesting, then find something similar.

I've heard that Tokyo is basically a sex toy mecca.

For quality restraints beyond sport cuffs you generally have to go more upscale into the bondage stores. JT's Stockroom has a generally good selection without being over the top. But pretty much I'd go for boxspring harness so that you have tie points that you can comfortably access, get 2 sets of sport cuffs and attachment hardware. That way you can do a 4 point restraint for play (both wrists and ankles)...

Keep a pair of surgical safety scissors around if you do go the bondage route. If you hit a bad moment and one of you two freaks out and needs untied, it's better to cut them loose and get them comforted than fight a struggling person while they're in a bad space in their brain.
    "Well, then," the Cat went on, "you see a dog growls when it's angry, and wags its tail when it's pleased. Now I growl when I'm pleased, and wag my tail when I'm angry. Therefore I'm mad."

There's this place that I go
    Where nobody knows
    Where the rivers flow
    And I call it home
    And there's no more lies
    And the darkness is light
    And nobody cries
    There's only butterflies

Quote Originally Posted by Indignant View Post
    There's this place that I go
    Where nobody knows
    Where the rivers flow
    And I call it home
    And there's no more lies
    And the darkness is light
    And nobody cries
    There's only butterflies
    You're reminding me of the scene in coupling when the guy goes to a woman's house for the first time and she's stolen all of the remote batteries for her toy. Then she whips out the mega Costco Pack of new batteries that she just brought home.

LOL

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=geJO9BHmI6k"]YouTube - Xzibit - choke me spank me[/ame]

Illusional is offline different state of mind
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    or you could buy one of those 6000 dollar dolls... i'm sure that you and your gf wouldn't mind a threesome then.

raverboy
    ...this is just my perspective on the situation...

Quote Originally Posted by Illusional View Post
    or you could buy one of those 6000 dollar dolls... i'm sure that you and your gf wouldn't mind a threesome then.

raverboy
    Realdoll...

bluesummer is offline Whatever.
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Damn, Lite knows his shit.
    Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever. - Mohandas Gandhi

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast