+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Told you so

Told you so

This message is intended for you, KC.

I told you on late Feb, I think, that I like you. Then now, you're having a status in YM tellin', "I am an unrequited love fighter." How's that?

I don't mean that why you just accept my adoration so that you may haven't any unrequited love or somethin'. Don't know. Just tellin'.

Yeah! I know that it's not right. Yeah, super not right. I admit it. But, if you just only accept even my friendship. You know that we're friends when we're in high school. But now, especially that I already confessed to you, you started refraining yourself from talkin' to me.

Ok. Fine. I don't care at all too. I'm just sayin'. Haha! Just a comment. 'Cause that stat sickened me a lil' bit. (Maybe because at the movie I'm watchin' too right now. XD)

Ok. Bye!

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    LOL! I love these completely random drop-ins.
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

Um, maybe his unrequited love is for someone else, Shiro, in which case, having you wouldn't change a thing.
    Spammer Spanker

Quote Originally Posted by Gigabitch View Post
    Um, maybe his unrequited love is for someone else, Shiro, in which case, having you wouldn't change a thing.
    Yeah, I know. That's why I'm trying and doing my best to just forget her. She's too gorgeous, intelligent, and magnificent to just like someone like me. She's too high for me. Even in my dream last night, she dumped me after telling her my feelings. I got gals in my dream last night, but I chose her over other gals. But then, she dumped me. It just really means that we're living differently. Need to accept the truth. (That dream is still in my head. Sigh.)