Me and my girlfriend broke up after a year. Thing is shes finished college and moving 300 miles home for 2 months and then out of the country. We had an argument a week ago and she felt with her moving away we cant sort it out. In two months we were meant to be moving to another country together and starting a fun life.

thing is its a week on from the break up now. we still love eachother and miss eachother as I know from telling eachother and telling our friends. its just hard that I love her and want to sort it out and can see a way but she loves me and wants to sort it out but cant see a way. Yes every option is gonna take a little work but I am willingto do it she doesnt see the ability to sort this out being there.

i have gone over to hers once and tried to convince her and she was like if I could see a way i would but i cant and i still love you and neither of us wanted this to happen. if she didnt want this to happen why is she not willing to work at it? I know for a fact I wasnt a bad guy we just had a few aguments but nothing more than the average couple. Why wont she let me try and fix it?