I was with my girlfriend for the last year. She moved to my city to goto college for a year. From the start I would have done anything for her and was going to get out of this country before I met her. Then I didnt want to throw away what we had started. Over the past year I have been suportive and caring and loving whole heartedly. She also fell in love with me.

I did everything from making her breakfast when she was in a rush for college to ironing her uniform if she was in a rush for work, getting up earlier than I had to to drive her to college, buying her flowers just because I cared and for no particular reason. Basically I felt I was as good a boyfriend as a girl should hope for and maybe a bit of a walkover.

So her college year ended and throughtout the relationship every now and then we wouldnt see eye to eye and the night she finishes her exams we had an argument and she said it was over. Now I never wanted to argue and neither did she but as we all know every relationship has its ups and downs. I feel kinda used and worthless ro her seeing as I would have given her the world if I could and I felt our relationship was worth a lot more than a few arguments. If I was more of a badass I could see why but I feel very hard done by and cant believe someone who claimed to love me would throw away a year of happiness so easily. If I wasnt good enough because of a couple of arguments what is it she wants in a guy?