+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Ladies I have a question about...

Ladies I have a question about...

No string relationship, which is something I am looking for.

I am wondering how do I know if a chick is also interested in a no string relationship so down the line there is no hard feelings.

Now before some of you start bashing me, please let me say that I ask because I respect women and I dont want to lead anyone on in the future however I need to approach it in a respectful manner so women would know my intention without coming off as lame and obvious.

Any advice or anything I should look for to know if a women is also interested in a no string relationship for summer?? Perhaps a body language or a certain tone I should look for?????

Thank you very much and I look forward from hearinf from you.

Yours truly a truly Confused Man...

Good luck with that. Usually, you just end up with a brokenhearted stalker.

I say go for an older, recently-divorced woman. She might be up for an NSA rebound. Other than that, you're not going to have much luck. Some girls will do NSA in the hopes of hooking a guy- I've never seen this work. Be careful when you're hunting NSA women. They're usually either lying or crazy.
    Spammer Spanker

Sonrisa is offline Gwynplaine
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    i say go after married women.
    mo'Dajvo' pa'wIjDaq je narghpu' He'So'bogh SajlIj

Quote Originally Posted by Sonrisa View Post
    i say go after married women.
    You are a bad, bad girl.
    Spammer Spanker

Quote Originally Posted by Gigabitch View Post
    Good luck with that. Usually, you just end up with a brokenhearted stalker.

I say go for an older, recently-divorced woman. She might be up for an NSA rebound. Other than that, you're not going to have much luck. Some girls will do NSA in the hopes of hooking a guy- I've never seen this work. Be careful when you're hunting NSA women. They're usually either lying or crazy.

Can you be more specifc in terms of how to approach the situation and what places to look for and etc...

I meen I hear what your saying go for older divorced women but how do i go about it thats the question I am wondering???

Sonrisa is offline Gwynplaine
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    married women need to get laid too.
    mo'Dajvo' pa'wIjDaq je narghpu' He'So'bogh SajlIj

dont do that. yes having no strings atached is fun but its also mean if its just that. You gotta do more

Lesson guys Im not here to aruge about no-strings attached relationship.

Bottom line is I want no-strings relationship because I dont have time for drama.

I am a semi-pro athlete and I have 2 other jobs to support myself. Obviously doesnt give me lots of time so I want the no string attached.

People saying dont well understand I literaly dont have time or the emtions for it so beat it if you are trying to argue with me.

I just want an honest straight-forward advice is that sooo much to ask???

The only NSA thing I've ever seen actually work was between two guys.
    Spammer Spanker

You're just going to have to be upfront about it.

If you don't want any strings-- tell the girl you don't want strings.

Honestly, there's no "body language" or "clue" that will let you know a girl isn't looking for an attachment.

Quote Originally Posted by alovehangoverr View Post
    You're just going to have to be upfront about it.

If you don't want any strings-- tell the girl you don't want strings.

Honestly, there's no "body language" or "clue" that will let you know a girl isn't looking for an attachment.

Lol are you serious???

I think your ****ed up and more confused then I am.

Son or girl this isnt the net in real life you cant just walk up to a girl and say you want nsa relationship.

Just like approaching there is a foreplay to it thats what I can tell you. I meen think about it how unnatural is it to walk up to a chick and say I want a nsr. There has to be some subtlety behind it otherwise its creepy. Can you understand that concept???

Quote Originally Posted by Confused_Man View Post
    Lol are you serious???

I think your ****ed up and more confused then I am.

Son or girl this isnt the net in real life you cant just walk up to a girl and say you want nsa relationship.

Just like approaching there is a foreplay to it thats what I can tell you. I meen think about it how unnatural is it to walk up to a chick and say I want a nsr. There has to be some subtlety behind it otherwise its creepy. Can you understand that concept???
    Are you dumb?

Clearly I didn't mean he'd go up to some random girl and ask for a no strings attached situation.

He'd have to know her.. probably take her on a couple of dates.. then express that he's not looking for anything serious/is she cool with hooking up nsa?

Seriously, I don't understand how you could have gathered I meant he'd approach some random girl, lol.

Subtlety works in SOME situations, yes.. however.. when there's dating involved/feelings/etc.. there's a good chance that unless you spell it out for the person involved that you're not looking for something serious, there's going to be some confusion and possible hurt feelings. I don't get what the issue is with being UPFRONT with the person you're seeing.. instead of beating around the bush and hoping they realize you're not taking it anywhere/it's not serious.

Craigslist.com

Seriously. Check out local dating websites if you don't feel comfortable telling a girl up front that you dont want any type of attachment. You'd be suprised with what you will find. What makes you think that there aren't women out there that work 60 hours a week that are just as lonely as you are. I think somewhere along the line people have a problem drawing the line between sex, relationships, and love. Some women like unattached, no strings, with a stranger, sex just as much as you do. Local singles websites and bars would be my personal opinion of where your going find these types of women. Oh, and use protection!

Quote Originally Posted by fadingaway07 View Post
    Oh, and use protection!
    I second that. Double-bag it, my friend.
    Spammer Spanker

Goodluck finding a nsa! The only place i know of to find a woman like that is where they charge you or their a slut. either way its a woman that has no respect for her body and you'll probably get an STD.