+ Follow This Topic

Thread: I got turned down, in a way :(

I got turned down, in a way :(

So one day, this girl started talking to me on the bus, it seems she had just broken up with her ex, at first I tried to avoid her because I thought she was using me, but then I decided to ask her out. Long story short, I ended up doing it 4 months later, yesterday to be exact, I told her I was geting off at her stop. When we got off, she started talking about her boyfriend to her friend,. her friend told her that she should consider her "options" and then looked at me. The girl I wanted to ask out even asked me if there was another reason (aside from a lie I made up) to why I got off at her stop, so she knew I was going to ask her out, but she was acting like she didn't know. Well, I ended up walking home alone after geting kinda turned down. It felt really bad, but deep inside I knew it would go down like this, I think that since I didn't ask her out earlier, she decided to get a bf, and I didn't find out about it in time. So it doesn't feel like I got turned down because I'm not good enough. More like it wasn't going to happen because things just never go right for me when it comes to relationships. But well thats it, thanks for reading if you took the time do so.
    Last edited by DatKid; 03-06-09 at 09:35 AM.

her loss it sounds like.
    but you answered your own question.

Yea I'm glad I settled that instead of never knowing.