+ Follow This Topic

Thread: My emotional bucket

My emotional bucket

Please bear with me people, this shit is complicated and hard to explain for me.

First of all my biggest problem is my emotions which my rational reasoning has nothing to say about. I believe these come from all the little irritations this relationship brings, although some may be solved over time. I am willing to accept them but my emotions are not on the same page and keep making me feel sad/irritated/insecure/alone. This doesn’t happen all the time but too often imo, today was the first day (after 2 months) I started asking myself if I would be able to continue to give my love to this girl.

Problems:
    • I can’t come over/meet her mom (yet)
    • Sex with her is like a race to cum, I have to make her cum first but she can’t relax enough and we never have enough time... also she doesn’t wanna use lube properly because it feels gross (???) but complains about pain when inserting my dick.
    • She can’t give me head cuz of her braces.
    • She can’t handle weed, I love it.
    • She smokes cigarettes, I don’t.
    • She may be moving in a few months depending on her exam results, but I could move in with her
    • I always initiate/lead tongue kissing or sex.
    • I have a big problem with her having had sex a few times with other boys before I knew her, this is the most stupid and unfair thing but I can’t do anything about it.
    • She makes me worry, a lot (I guess that’s normal).
    • She doesn’t come over in the evenings, sleep over (cuz of her mom) or ever call me (cuz it’s too expensive), only text.

So most of these things I can understand, her mom is a real bitch but she doesn’t want to fight her all the time, so I can live with that. But that’s only because I expect that to be different in a few weeks.

She said she was gonna quit smoking and I understand because I smoked myself, but I really don’t see her quitting anytime soon.

The sex we are working on but today was a big fail, she didn’t cum, I didn’t cum, I even licked her a while and really tried my best. She wants me to rub her clit for an hour straight or some shit, how the **** is that supposed to keep me horny?

I wasn’t gonna bother you guys with this crap until she didn’t want to let me read the stuff she typed up online so I decided she won’t be seeing this forum either.

Sorry the question is vague, I hope some of you can help me make up my mind, I don’t want to leave her at all, I just don’t want my emotions forcing me to stop loving her because I know she deserves it and I would be the happiest man on earth were it not for these minor shitty problems.

Thanks for reading/responding

Well.. the answer is in your questions:

I am willing to accept them but my emotions are not on the same page and keep making me feel sad/irritated/insecure/alone.
    Are you happy?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by Gottfried View Post
    Break up with the bitch.
    I wish she was one then she could lick her own cunt...

Quote Originally Posted by Yggdrasil View Post
    Well.. the answer is in your questions:

Are you happy?
    Yea most of the time I'm happy, I guess right now how happy she makes me cancels out how shitty she makes me feel...

Quote Originally Posted by Lineofsight View Post
    Yea most of the time I'm happy, I guess right now how happy she makes me cancels out how shitty she makes me feel...
    Well... why don't you guys have a break? For like say... a month or so... That gives you both the time to sort out your stuff...

Dunno of that sounds like a plan to you.

Frankly I can't see this last long... then again.. I have been wrong before.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by Yggdrasil View Post
    Well... why don't you guys have a break? For like say... a month or so... That gives you both the time to sort out your stuff...

Dunno of that sounds like a plan to you.

Frankly I can't see this last long... then again.. I have been wrong before.
    Maybe that could work, you mean just physically or total silence?

Quote Originally Posted by Lineofsight View Post
    Maybe that could work, you mean just physically or total silence?
    I mean like a real break appart from eachother, space, no contact, to give eachother time to figure out what you both want. You as wel as her.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]