+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Life is truly a mystery

Life is truly a mystery

There was a girl that won Carnival Queen 2009 back in April. Her vrithday was last Monday and at the age of 17 she graduated from high school last night.

6 hours after her graduation, she was killed in a car accident.

I never knew this girl personally, nor have I ever spoken to her, but I am crying and torn as if I've known her for a long time. It's so ****ed up and sad how this is.

I send a jillion and one condolences out to her family and friends.

Things like this should help us realize that we never know when we're gonna die and we shouldnt take our life for granted.

I'm so sad right now
    ..::.*Love is giving someone the ability to break your heart but trusting them not to*.::..

erm...ok..
    very sad but u never knew this person or there family and your crying and upset.....maybe you need councilling?

Quote Originally Posted by dom58 View Post
    erm...ok..
    very sad but u never knew this person or there family and your crying and upset.....maybe you need councilling?
    dom, people like you should be shot on sight.
    The male is a domestic animal which, if treated with firmness, can be trained to do most things

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I imagine this was a local girl, so perhaps Nisha relates? Its not like she lives in a huge, impersonal metropolis (I don't think).
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

i cried when Heath Ledger died.
    The male is a domestic animal which, if treated with firmness, can be trained to do most things

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Indignant View Post
    i cried when Heath Ledger died.
    HAHAHAHAHAHA!

oh shut up Fras!

i cried when diana died, sometimes people just feel sorry for others and there is nothing wrong with that, it makes you human and compassionate
    Work like you don't need the money. Love like you've never been hurt. Dance like nobody's watching

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Bleeding hearts, the lot of you.

i get upset when people my age die as well. i can't imagine my life being over at this point. it's sad.

i cried when selena and aaliyah died. yes i did! but i'm over it now.
    baby ya hustle. but me i hustle harder.

Quote Originally Posted by dom58 View Post
    erm...ok..
    You sound so stupid. You're basically telling me that you have to know the person for their death, no matter how ****ed up it is, to matter in any form of way. That said, I would laugh at your death.

She just graduated six damn hours before she died. What made me cry is thinking about her parents, and the person who was in the car with her and I am thinking of had it been me how would I be able to cope with such a devastating thing.
    What really brought the tears was seeing a video of her performing at her graduation and hearing people say they didnt know that would be the last time they heard her voice.

And of course the fact that she was so young and it's a slap back to reality that life can be taken at any time. I even started thinking about my daughter. It's that scary to me.

So what if I have a heart and get hurt by other people's experiences? It is sad as hell and I came here to release the pain from it. You gotta problem and beg to differ with my way of handling it? Then read and get out.
    ..::.*Love is giving someone the ability to break your heart but trusting them not to*.::..

Quote Originally Posted by IndiReloaded View Post
    I imagine this was a local girl, so perhaps Nisha relates? Its not like she lives in a huge, impersonal metropolis (I don't think).
    Yes she is a local girl. St Thomas is very small.