+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Interested?

Interested?

well there is this girl at school who is the best looking girl there...i think(wow!) shes popular, but im not as popular as her and i think shes way out of my leauge...well we are kinda friends and talk on the computer and on the phone once in a while. we have hung out a few times before. well i asked if she wanted to go to a movie screening cuz i worked at a theater and she said yeah...well the movie time was at 12:30 at night during school during finals week so we both decided it wouldn't work out... well after I asked her about the movie she seemed to change a little bit. she was talking about one of my friends and how obsessed with stuff he gets then she said.."well your cool though" then later on she said i was funny and stuff and asked if i thought she was stuck up and i said no. and we talked a little bit more and i didnt know if she was beggining to be interested in me..by saying i was cool and funny and stuff like that?? any suggestions would be appreciated. thank you.

At least you know this hot chick keep trying you will get there.

Illusional is offline different state of mind
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    hrmm...you never know what girls are thinking because they can't understand men. two different ways of thinking. however, she's not blowing you off so that is a good thing. in the beginning i think that guys usually tend to take things the wrong way so i wouldn't jump to conclusions yet. i sy that just to play it safe, keep talking to her, yet don't expect anything at the moment. raverboy
    ...this is just my perspective on the situation...

yep

You know it really doesn't matter how popular you are... if you're cute and you're pretty much a nice guy, this gal might really like you. The thing is that maybe there are some popular guys too- but maybe she just doesn't like any of them. And besides, she's had enough of her own popularity- why would she want yours)
    Advice- don't show her that you like her *THAT* much. Stay cool. And that applies to everyone here. Cause I've met so many cute guys who were pretty cool and everything, but they just really ruined it all by showing just HOW much they like me...no kidding, ,most girls get really irritated when guys just kiss their feet big time. I mean it IS good sometimes, but too much of it can do right the opposite.

Interesting theory killerbabe.