+ Follow This Topic

Thread: advice?

advice?

i need some advice on something...

iv been with my boyfriend for a month now. in the beginning everything was fine. second week we went out, i found out about this girl he had been dating before he went out with me. i stayed with him because i wanted the relationship to work. he says hes not cheating on me anymore but i dont know if i should believe him.

just yesterday, i got a text from some girl who is 'friends' with him. she told me that i better keep him or someone would steal him away. she told me that she thinks hes going to dump me. she told him to dump me for her and that i didnt love him.

i really do love this guy. iv stuck with him through the worst. and i dont know what to do because iv never had a girl try and take my boyfriend away. i really dont want to lose him to her. so im so confused and worried that he will dump me for her even though he says he wont. i dont know if i should believe him since hes made a lot of mistakes since hes been with me. so please, someone give me adivce i need it bad..

AJ

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    You only have one, measley month invested. Quite honestly, in the big scheme of things, that is nothing. Unless you enjoy a lot of drama, I'd cut him loose. If you've already been "through the worst" after so little time, you are in for a lot of trouble with this one.

It's a boyfriend, not a husband. And it's only one month. There's other guys around, probably a lot better than this one.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

ok. but if anything else happens, im probably gonna leave him. i just didnt know what to do.

i would just end it. its a month in and already your gettin crap