+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Problem...

Problem...

Greetings and thank you for taking time to read this dilemma I have...

I dont doubt you people see this pretty often, but I'm a high school guy and I've been interested in this girl. I think she is the most interesting and beautiful girl I've met and so I've been talking to her and stuff. Everything was good and dandy and we talked a lot and became good friends and I thought maybe I could try to get a little closer but then she met this other dude who is 2134231042398170 times kooler than me and she is really into him now. I asked her if she likes him and she said yah and i can tell this dude is totally into her. I thought i finally met someone who i could love and she seemed interested in me, I went out places with her but now it looks like I can only be a friend now. I guess im kool with that but i dunno if i should tell her im kinda into her. I dont know what to do, should i leave it alone and just let it be or take a risk by sayin i like her. Maybe I'm not too sure I want to be in a relationship too...I dunno...
    It always helps to have other opinions on such matters though
    If you need more info to possibly help me with this please ask. And thanks for taking the time to read through all this and stuff. I really appreciate any insights into this problem of mine...

You're a friend now because you were always a friend. Becoming her friend is not a winning strategy, because then she has something to lose (your friendship) when you finally nut up and ask her out. This ultra-kool guy she likes--- did he stop to be her friend first before pursuing exactly what he wanted?

I'm pretty sure they just kinda hit it off. I could tell right off the bat this dude prolly was diggin her. I really do value our friendship so I dont want to shatter that. I like her a lot though...I guess if I give it a little time, these feelings will subside. I hope that will be the case...