+ Follow This Topic

Thread: How to end the game

How to end the game

Hello, I am looking for a long time now for this kind of advice.I am actaly looking for a way to kill my urge towards women.Now I know that most of you will probebly lough,I dont care either,thats why this is anonymus site.The problem is that I just don't want to handle women anymore.I have tried all sorts of tips, advices, boath from man and women,sites, by myself,I tried,tried,tried...got frustrated,becomed one of those jerks,then again deeply emotianly distubred,it started to afect my other parts of life,friends, job...when I realised that I dont hate woman anymore, I just want them out from my life.How do I do that,I am fealing sick every day in subways, on my job, every time I have to get in contact with them.How do I end this.I dont want contatcs with them, I dont hate them anymore I just want them out of my life.

ps. Please dont blah blah about everyone has a hard time in their sertent point of their lifes.I wasnt lasy, I have tried, I have aproeched a hundreds of women, talked with them, I was working on it.I dont want it anymore.Please help how to end this?I just want out from the game.
    ps. ps. sory for my broken english.

Become a Tibetan Monk?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Well, whatever you do, don't become a terrorist. Or a rapist.

As far as I know there are no islands where there are no women. Just keep being a grumpy f*ck and I'm sure you'll drive them all away.
    Sometimes I worry about being a success in a mediocre world

-Lily Tomlin

Uhh, this is kind of weird... Do you mean that you've tried to get a woman with no success and are now too frustrated to keep trying? Or just that in general you loathe the opposite sex?
    Be careful with your heart, because when someone seems too good to be true, they usually are.

I am just tired of all those games, judgments, expectations, every time I just get involved in some sort of "you have some flaws" things, if It is me being to horny, or to cold, or not with a good job, or to ambitious,or its just not going to work, or being to persuasive or not being persuasive, or to late, or to early, or just so in the middle so it cant be true, or you are to jerk, or you are to nice, and in the end how come I don't notice her( **** it happened to me on one party I was just standing in the corner minding my business and one woman stand just next to me with her back towards me and typing her phone and slowly pressing me to the corner. So I tried to tell her but she pretended that she don't hear me because of the noise, and when I touched her shoulder (really with no sexual intention) she turned to me and saidon't touch me!!! And everyone around saw that, so there was me being some drunk horny pathetic jerk.And that is not the one example I just had them to many in my life, on job, in social environments,and I am just to tired to try to analyze all that.Something is wrong and I just want to eliminate it out from my life, it doesn't deserves attention anymore.I am not going to pick on female sex, or anything, but I do have my own right, and that right is stay away from me I want my space with no interaction.

Let your hair grow out, put on a little belly fat and wear a Star Wars T-shirt. You will never ever have to deal with a woman again I promise.

LostHalo, this is just a shot in the dark, but is it possible you may have developped gynephobia?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

No Yggdrasil, that is a fear of woman, I am not afraid of them.

Quote Originally Posted by LostHalo View Post
    No Yggdrasil, that is a fear of woman, I am not afraid of them.
    Ok.. was a good question though
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Focus on other things? Like men?
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

Quote Originally Posted by LostHalo View Post
    I am just tired of all those games, judgments, expectations, every time I just get involved in some sort of "you have some flaws" things, if It is me being to horny, or to cold, or not with a good job, or to ambitious,or its just not going to work, or being to persuasive or not being persuasive, or to late, or to early, or just so in the middle so it cant be true, or you are to jerk, or you are to nice, and in the end how come I don't notice her( **** it happened to me on one party I was just standing in the corner minding my business and one woman stand just next to me with her back towards me and typing her phone and slowly pressing me to the corner. So I tried to tell her but she pretended that she don't hear me because of the noise, and when I touched her shoulder (really with no sexual intention) she turned to me and saidon't touch me!!! And everyone around saw that, so there was me being some drunk horny pathetic jerk.And that is not the one example I just had them to many in my life, on job, in social environments,and I am just to tired to try to analyze all that.Something is wrong and I just want to eliminate it out from my life, it doesn't deserves attention anymore.I am not going to pick on female sex, or anything, but I do have my own right, and that right is stay away from me I want my space with no interaction.

Take it from me... it's not going to work ignoring them. They secretly thrive on that.

The less stick you give them, the more they demand.

It's the grass is always greener/I want what I can't have... thing.

If you really want to drive them away, approach 5 per day stating this,

"You're gorgeous and you've got nice child bearing hips. I don't believe in love because love is expensive, I just want the biggest family I can make, after the wage garnishing, from my salary at the Olive Garden. I'm a junior manager there, so I could have 2 or even 3 kids if I keep living at mom and dad's which is cool because my mom's meatloaf rocks and she knows how to soak the dried foot skin deposits out of my socks with the proper amount of pre-soaker, without irrating my psoriasis and I don't have to kiss her in the morning. I don't have any Chinese ancestry in my family... we're just got bad glands so hopefully our sons won't have inny penises. You look like your dad has got a big gland. You don't have any pictures on you, do you? Anyway, I have to rock and roll... My best friend who died from deep vein thrombosis tandem absailing at the boy scout summer camp he was working at left me his entire Classic Marvel Comic Book collection and I've got a hot lead for New Mutants number 9. Do you Facebook? I'm [email]Toxictoiletplunger@gmail.com[/email]. Let's make some babies, doll.
    Unfortunately, 5 out of 100 times, more or less, they'll still be interested as they're old souls and have a great sense of humour.

So don't blame me if you hook up with someone well suited to yourself.