+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Identity Crisis

Identity Crisis

Hi, all! I would like to ask you views about this situation. Let’s say you were intimate with someone and while doing the deed, you called that person by a different name. How do you cover up this embarrassing situation by not offending your man? Or woman?

I don't think I've ever done that. If I'm not sure of her name, I'd better not be calling out ANY names. It's been done to me once or twice. Not a big deal. People have histories and fantasies, and sex lowers the mental filter.

yikes, i have to say that if that happened to me where he said someone elses name i'd start analysing why and eventually reach a point that i wouldn't be able to continue the relationship i reckon, altho i can't be sure, i'm just surmising
    Work like you don't need the money. Love like you've never been hurt. Dance like nobody's watching

I don't think you can really pull that one off, lizzy. All you can do is apologize, show evidence that you're truly mortified about it, and stop thinking about other people when you're having sex. It's disrespectful.
    Spammer Spanker

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I didn't realize things like this happen in the real world... I thought it was limited to movies.

Were you drunk?

I would say that covering it up would just make it worse. If I were to do that, I would just explain to my lover that sometimes I fantasize about other girls. She knows I look at other girls, and I know she sometimes looks at other guys.
    We all make mistakes sometimes. We just don't wanna own up to it.

Honesty IS the best policy.

Actually gigabitch, it's a friend of mine. LOL. We were discussing about our relationship and she asked me if that ever happen. It did before but good thing I didn't scream or yell his name. But a friend of mine did. She just made that silly excuse with her guy that she was piss off with an acquaintance and called his name instead. LOL. Haven't heard what the guys reaction is but he just had that expression of having doubted that excuse. But if it did, what would you think is the possible excuse one can pass?

In my case, I called the wrong name cause I was constantly in contact with this male friend and I accidentally just said the name. LOL. Honestly gigabitch, I don't fool around. LOL. As for my friends case, I'd rather have her secrets with her. So, I'll ask the question again, what would you do if for example you called out another persons name while doing the deed?

I think they copied this in the movies cause sometimes this happens in really life.

Quote Originally Posted by lizzy_09 View Post
    Hi, all! I would like to ask you views about this situation. Let’s say you were intimate with someone and while doing the deed, you called that person by a different name. How do you cover up this embarrassing situation by not offending your man? Or woman?
    I wouldn't have the slightest clue. I've never called my wife, nor any of the g/f I had before we got married, by someone elses name. The only thing I can imagine is that it must be a real turn off.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I would learn to keep my mouth shut (or rather not talk ) while doing the deed.
    If you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best. ~ Marilyn Monroe