+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Why do girls with bfs don't tell other guys they have bfs?

Why do girls with bfs don't tell other guys they have bfs?

So there's this really attractive girl who I asked for her number. She gave it to me and I was like this is great! I'm single right now so I want to have relationship. We've been talking for about 2 weeks now. Our conversations are good and we're learning about each other: where we work, what do you want to do in school, etc. Everything seems awesome. I make her laugh sometimes and I feel a good vibe with her. I asked her if she wants to go out and eat sometimes. She said yes to me. So I'm thinking damn this is great. And then came today and I asked her what is she up to? She said, "I'm just chilling with my bf and my cousin." I was shocked! I thought she was single this whole time. I know it is a mistake on my part for not asking if she was single in the beginning, but why didn't she just tell me she had a bf when I asked for her number or even shortly after that?

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

You think you'll get more replies by posting this allover the place?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by Yggdrasil View Post
    You think you'll get more replies by posting this allover the place?
    Well no I posted in the 3 forums that I think my topic applies to: advice, what a girl thinks, a little heartbreak because she's playing some games with me. I'm sorry if you see this as spamming. I just want many people's opinions on this.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I don't see it as spamming, I see it as useless to post the same thread in 3 different places.

Overkill so to speak.

But hey, I could be wrong.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I don't see it as spamming, I see it as useless to post the same thread in 3 different places.

Overkill so to speak.

But hey, I could be wrong.
    I see. I'll keep that in mind. Are you like an admin or something?

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

No LOL. I wouldn't want to be.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by ed604 View Post
    So there's this really attractive girl who I asked for her number. She gave it to me and I was like this is great! I'm single right now so I want to have relationship. We've been talking for about 2 weeks now. Our conversations are good and we're learning about each other: where we work, what do you want to do in school, etc. Everything seems awesome. I make her laugh sometimes and I feel a good vibe with her. I asked her if she wants to go out and eat sometimes. She said yes to me. So I'm thinking damn this is great. And then came today and I asked her what is she up to? She said, "I'm just chilling with my bf and my cousin." I was shocked! I thought she was single this whole time. I know it is a mistake on my part for not asking if she was single in the beginning, but why didn't she just tell me she had a bf when I asked for her number or even shortly after that?
    dam dude i hate that too. stupid girls.

i dont even think that a girl should tell you if she has a boyfriend or not. if your having a conversation with her, she's not going to blurt out saying "O i have a bf." I think girls dont like to get hit on unless they're single. In that case, you wouldnt even know if they're single or not unless you ask them.

Quote Originally Posted by 12many View Post
    dam dude i hate that too. stupid girls.

i dont even think that a girl should tell you if she has a boyfriend or not. if your having a conversation with her, she's not going to blurt out saying "O i have a bf." I think girls dont like to get hit on unless they're single. In that case, you wouldnt even know if they're single or not unless you ask them.
    haha so you know how I feel. I don't think girls are that dumb though. They must have enough brains to figure out that this guy likes them and probably wants to hook up right?

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

It makes sense to me. Shes young, probably not totally happy in her relationship and everyone likes having someone who they know likes them.

Quote Originally Posted by Graham Berkeley View Post
    It makes sense to me. Shes young, probably not totally happy in her relationship and everyone likes having someone who they know likes them.
    It's called a safety net and nobody likes to be one.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

It's called a safety net and nobody likes to be one.
    Ahh safety net! That is a good one!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I would have a hard time saying that I had a boyfriend only because I wouldn't want to hurt the guy. Plus I'd feel stupid saying "Sorry, I have a boyfriend", if the guy who was approaching me wasn't actually hitting on me. I know many girls who ask for guys numbers with the intentions of just being friends. So she may have just assumed that's what you were doing with her.

Quote Originally Posted by step477 View Post
    I would have a hard time saying that I had a boyfriend only because I wouldn't want to hurt the guy. Plus I'd feel stupid saying "Sorry, I have a boyfriend", if the guy who was approaching me wasn't actually hitting on me. I know many girls who ask for guys numbers with the intentions of just being friends. So she may have just assumed that's what you were doing with her.
    That is interesting however she can't be that dumb to know that I do like her. I mean I told her co workers that I think she's cute. Plus I asked her if she wanted to go out with me sometimes and she said yes.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

She's a c*nt, period.

Not that there's anything wrong with that

She liked the attention. So basically she's a shallow person with no respect for you and for her own boyfriend.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast