+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Why do girls with bfs don't tell other guys they have bfs?

Why do girls with bfs don't tell other guys they have bfs?

So there's this really attractive girl who I asked for her number. She gave it to me and I was like this is great! I'm single right now so I want to have relationship. We've been talking for about 2 weeks now. Our conversations are good and we're learning about each other: where we work, what do you want to do in school, etc. Everything seems awesome. I make her laugh sometimes and I feel a good vibe with her. I asked her if she wants to go out and eat sometimes. She said yes to me. So I'm thinking damn this is great. And then came today and I asked her what is she up to? She said, "I'm just chilling with my bf and my cousin." I was shocked! I thought she was single this whole time. I know it is a mistake on my part for not asking if she was single in the beginning, but why didn't she just tell me she had a bf when I asked for her number or even shortly after that?

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Maybe she's bored and shopping for a replacement.
    Last edited by Spicy; 18-06-09 at 04:11 PM.

Galls with b/f's who don't tell you, are keeping their options open for other potential candidates. Of course, if you are not one of them, they'll tell you they have a b/f.

Those kind of galls just love playing mindgames and getting freebies from gullible males.

Get used to it and next time you start talking with a gall your first question should be: "do you have a b/f ?". (in other words, state your intentions).

You may get more rejections, but you'll also get more potential candidates.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Ya I think I agree with you guys. I know it is my mistake that I didn't ask her in the first place, but now I know. I am getting the feeling that she is not wanting me completely out of her life because she still wants to talk to me. Who knows I might be a potential. It just sucks that she has a bf!

Do you think I should keep talking to her or do you think I should completely stop because she's playing games? What do you think would be the outcomes for both options?

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by ed604 View Post
    Do you think I should keep talking to her or do you think I should completely stop because she's playing games? What do you think would be the outcomes for both options?
    I think you should break all contact with this gall. Be warned: this may increase her interest level in you, but don't let that fool you, she already stated her intentions and she'd hook up with you for the wrong reasons. Hope that makes sense.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I agree, end it now.

Best worse case scenario...you will be the guy sitting at home, while she looks for your replacement.
    Last edited by Spicy; 18-06-09 at 05:00 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Spicy View Post
    I agree, end it now.

Best worse case scenario...you will be the guy sitting at home, while she looked for your replacement.
    Ahhh very interesting. I like the way you think about it! You know I'll keep these things in mind guys. It helps a lot. I think what I am going to do is just still talk to her, however I am not going to expect anything to happen between me and her. Keep myself from getting excited from this chick and keeping my options open.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]