+ Follow This Topic

Thread: advice pls new relationship

advice pls new relationship

Hi there

I am new here and I am looking for some advise which will hopefully make a decision between my heart and my head :/

Well I 23 and from UK and have recently come out a long term relationship.

I have felt ready to go back in to dating and found so by trying online dating. To cut a long story short I starting talking to a guy who is really nice and we met up for a drink. We got on really well and we really liked each other. We also met the following day and spent saturday with each other. In the meantime we agreed that we a re seeing each other just to see how things go and things.

However, in the meantime I have seen he has been online on the dating website we met even all day while he's at work.

We've both admitted that we like each other and I blocked my profile from rcving further messages from other members.

To help me see why he was online i stupidly signed up on another alias and pretented to be someone else. He was happliy talking to the fake person and even suggested meeting up.

I am so confused he is a lovely person in real life and I even met is best mate on Saturday who was singing his praises as he would. Am i just being paraniod or is what he doing wrong?

Please help I dont wanna end up hurt again x

He is just testing waters. Exploring options while you are just " looking to see how things go".

I will let you decide if that's good or bad. But one thing is for sure. You don't decide already that he is the guy you want to be with. Re-open your online dating communication thingy and keep talking to other guys. Keep scheduling meets and dates.

You see, if you have to look around and shop, why not sit for harmless coffee dates and manage multiple conversations with a lot of guys. If he is 'OK', there might be someone " awesome" too, right?

Since no one has to commit to anyone at this stage, I highly recommend you keep him there while talking to others and find the best man you can.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Go Get That Girl, Boy!
    Dating tips, Male Phsyche Reconditioning, Sex and Relationships

your signature has been mutilated by misombra.

you're welcome.

Quote Originally Posted by confused_2009 View Post
    I have felt ready to go back in to dating
    Well obviously you were wrong - you're not ready. Look at how you're behaving: creating fake accounts in order to bait this guy you recently met. Imagine your behavior in a serious relationship. Stop spying, stop the deception. Then re-enter the dating scene.

I believe he is keeping his options open. You are great to him for sure, however, since you both still just met, he's still seeing what's out there. My advice is to not expect anything from this guy and just try to live your life. Sometimes the one you are wanting to find, finds you when you're not even searching.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

thanks for you advise on this. I guess il have to be patient and see how things go without getting too emotionally attached

Hello,

Hummm I think that You should be clear about you are interest in making relationship. Here are some tips for you please check on adultxdating.com

thanks,

hello

Your internet dating profile should be attractive and magnet for people you are also interested in. Online dating profile is all about get the right responses. To narrow down your search always use descriptions.

please check here adultxdating.co.uk