+ Follow This Topic

Thread: We like each other, but she has a boyfriend.

We like each other, but she has a boyfriend.

It really hits me when something or someone reminds me of her boyfriend. I've never met him, and I don't plan to. She and I both get along really well, we've even told each other that we liked each other. Her friends told her that they preferred me over her current boyfriend.

She told me she felt really guilty because she already has a boyfriend, and she's even had deep conversations with her friends about me. She gets jealous when I'm with another woman, and it bothers her when I'm having fun with other women. Her boyfriend is on a trip far across from home so their only method of interacting would be through messenger. Also she's told me numerous times that he has been a jerk recently.

I don't really know what I should do, or what I'm able to do. We hang out quite commonly and whenever we get the chance. It just kills me when I think about the day that her boyfriend will return. I also think about the hurtful fact that they'll make love.

I just wish I was able to do something, even if things changed in my favors, I'd still come out as the `bad guy` that just appeared from the shadows and attempted at snatching another man's woman.

It hurts.

Focus on other women. It sounds like she's lonely cause her b/f is on a trip and she's projecting a need of emotions that she's getting from you. As soon as her b/f comes back...she'll be all over him again both physically and mentally.

Also keep in mind, if you two ended up working out...do you want her hanging on another guy when you're on a long trip? She's showing a huge lack of respect for her current relationship and showing a side of her that you might not like.

No No No..

She is on a re-bound. I totally agree with damn2008 here. She is bored and she is looking to have fun while the man is away. Huge huge lack of respect for whatever she has with her current boyfriend.

It's him today; it will be you tomorrow. Listen, please find someone who is single or at least someone who is matured enough and has really moved on from past relationships.

You want to fall in love not into baggage claims department, right?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Go Get That Girl, Boy!
    Dating tips, Male Phsyche Reconditioning, Sex and Relationships

your signature has been mutilated by misombra.

you're welcome.

If it hurts so much, stop being in contact with her. Out of respect for her boyfriend, and yourself. She's a tease.

If she likes you truly in her heart, she will break up with her bf to be with you. No questions asked. If she doesn't, she's being a dumb bitch who is leading you on and even though she may not say or feel like she is leading you on, she's still playing with your mind and your feelings without her knowing. Leave her man if she does not leave her bf for you.

Sorry I just had a similar experience where this girl has a bf and she says she likes me and she tells her friends a lot about me but she's still with him.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]