+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I'm a ****ing moron :/

Billy always remember have FAITH not hope....lol
    - Claire -

it's a game you never win, it's a game you keep on playing. kinda like pac-man, there's no end boss, you just keep playing as if to get better. but ya blue moon2 knows the drill. gotta have faith.
    as for me, i'm sitting on the bench until school starts. wimmen **** with my head too much.
    "Don't be afraid to fail because only through failure do you
    learn to succeed." "Oh and be careful what you do...you'll never know who's watching..."

Quote Originally Posted by BillyGalbreath
    And she has a really slow metabolism, and the B.C. she is on (depo shot) she said made her gain a bunch of weight...
    Eh, that damn depo shot is the worst... the same thing happened to me. I was on it for a while and put on some weight without really noticing it.. I was about her age too. As soon as I stopped getting it, the weight just melted off. I've been sticking to just condoms ever since... some people just get the brunt of the side-effects with that sort of birth control.
    If you're really into her.. and she sounds great.. don't let the extra weight stand in your way. I was still carrying a few extra lbs when my current bf and I got together and belive me... he has no complaints now.. hehe
    So, suggest she gets off the shot and just go for it. It sounds like she does it for you, but you're a little more pre-occupied with what other people may think.
    Get over it!
    ~elli

*** UPDATE: ***

Jeni and I have not spoken for 4 days now. I called her two days ago 3 times, the third I left a message to call me whenever. No call. So she is gone before she ever came. lol. This doesn't really faze me emotionally at all except for its kinda a releif. I feel like a burden has been takin off of my shoulders. I feel free again. The feeling I have grown to enjoy.

This is the feeling that I am going to hold onto for awhile. Freedom. Singleness. And no, this doesnt mean that I am going to date lots of women and sleep wth them or anything. But I mean truely single. No dating. No kissing. No sex. Totally and utterly cut off from anything dealing with dating or relationships.

I am happy where I am in my life. Why leave something that makes me happy ?! I have friends now. I have a new band to play with. I play baseball all the time with friends. I have a kick ass job thats making me some kick ass money. I have the perfect son in the whole world. I dont need a woman to come into my life and start stirring things up right now. Things are working in tune with everything else for the first time ever.

Being single ****ing rocks !! Who knows, I might stay single for the rest of my life. I dont think there is one woman worthy of my time anymore. And if there is, well she is just SOL atm. I'm single, and I'm enjoying it !!!

we'll hold you to those words. no more bitchin' about how you used to be happy with what's her face. "out of sight, out of mind"
    learn to succeed." "Oh and be careful what you do...you'll never know who's watching..."

depo shot? ive never heard of that one. i just knew about the pill. sounds much better than the depo shot.

sorry guys feel incapable of talking to much because im not gunna see the guy i like for 8 weeks!!
    - Claire -

so what's the bad part about that?

cause i like him alot. and we very good friends, we havent been apart for more than 2 weeks over the last 4 years. im gunna miss him like mad.
    - Claire -

Hey, Billy. I'm glad you feel better and if what you're saying is the genuine truth, well let me tell you - you are lucky. You're one of those few truly self-sufficient people who don't need someone else to define their lives. Most people (like me) are needy, unfortunately. I've been feeling lonely and empty until I met Mike. Those eighteen years were actually great, my parents gave me everything and I've seen most of the world and I am really grateful for that, but the empty hollow, the yearning to share my life with someone else was just a burden. I feel like I can't be completely happy if I don't make someone else happy - Mike allowed me to fulfill my dream and try to make him happy (because that's what makes me happy!), and it's made my life so complete. I've always wanted to be with someone - while doing my homework, while sleeping at night, while doing chores. It's the greatest feeling for me, that's why I always tried to take my best friend with me, and although my mom was really strtict about sharing beds, she stayed overnight and we had the best times whispering under the blankets... When I'm with someone I love I feel protected and up to anything. I'd rather live a life in turmoil with someone I love, rather than a deceivingly luxurious life with no one by my side... Oops, alright, that's not even my thread so back on the subject.
    I have it all. Including kino.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12