+ Follow This Topic

Thread: just did the stupidest thing!!

just did the stupidest thing!!

hi im new here, my story i basically went out with my best friend for 4 years, on and off.

i had this crazy fight and broke off 2 months ago, knowing we would be back. however this time he did say sorry nor tried to get me back. he started going out more and more with friends and dating multiple people. so i told him to never call nor text me cause i had to move on, however he would text me i miss you and love you.

anyway, last thursday he told me i broke it off with his current date. and i finally found hope so asked him to get back, he said lets go slow. yesterday he called me and he accidentally mixed lines and i hered his conversation with his "ex" however they were still dating!

i got pissed and sent an email on behalf of someone else telling that person that he was already dating, i know i did bad however this person played me even after i told him i was so hurt and to stop looking for me.

he stormed crazy into my house and started yelling i ruined his life and that he loved the person i sent the email and that she had cut him off.

i feel so guilty, i know it wasnt right, however it felt almost as if it wasnt me who sent it it was my crazy jealous person and i regret it very much. he says he is going to sue me and tell his dad (my boss) to fire me, and he is going to ruin my life. i mean he was my best friend and he hurts me soo much, now here i am sending emails to this girl telling her to take him back, i feel horrible.

i just want any recommendations on how to fix everything, i am so scared of him right now and regret it. also if someone had founf out that they were playing them, would my behavior not be as crazy?

If I read all of this correctly (I sure hope so because some of your typing is a bit incoherent):

You exposed his lies, that's why he's angy.

Don't feel bad about that.

And don't let him intimidate you. He's an ass. Expose him to your boss (his father). Just tell the truth about what an ass he is.

It doesn't matter if you get fired or keep your job, the bottom line is that it's in the open between those who need to know about it.

Fine you went overboard with telling his current g/f. The proper course of action would have been to show him the door and let him deal with his own crap. Eventualy his new beau would have caught on with it and kicked him out to.

The bottom line is: you can't 'fix' this. But you can be honest and at least keep your integrity and self worth while going down.

You made a few mistakes. Learn from them. That's part of growing up.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

thanks for the answer yggdrasil, i am very sick to my stomach right now cause he has gone crazy and im afraid of what he will do to myself and family.

youre, right his current gf probably wouldve found out later on, it just burned me that he playing knowing that i was already suffering for him and only to lie to me more.

unfurtunatly i cant tell my boss, since he doesnt know we had something thats why im even more afraid. ive definatly learnedm but meanwhile i am scared of what he will do: get me fired, scream at my family, tell his family to hate me, tell the university lies, etc.

Quote Originally Posted by whitecat View Post
    unfurtunatly i cant tell my boss, since he doesnt know we had something thats why im even more afraid. ive definatly learnedm but meanwhile i am scared of what he will do: get me fired, scream at my family, tell his family to hate me, tell the university lies, etc.
    I didn't mean tell your boss right away. I meanth, if he goes that road and tells your boss (his father) he has to say that he had a relation with you. When that happens, then don't hold back. Tell the truth about him.

I also suggest you tell him as soon as possible that he already should have figured out by now that you're not to scared to make things public if required and if he even gives as much as a hint of attempting to scare you or terrorize you, that you will let everybody he knows about his true nature.

The best defense against bullies is to expose them.
    Last edited by Yggdrasil; 23-06-09 at 12:38 AM.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

whitecat, you obviously exploted in jealousy the best was to just walk away.

right now just take the space, sure he is flawed for hurting you as much. But understand his anger on the hole scheme, just walk away and i know it burns in pain. but just leave