+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Women like to be treated like crap

Women like to be treated like crap

Why is it that women like to be treated like crap?

Its like they hate it when you treat them like a queen
    Relationships are never a threat, cause I'll Erase the history and act like we never met

--Joe Budden

come again?

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NRvgO9_qOYA"]YouTube - woman beats up man[/ame]
    Last edited by Yggdrasil; 25-06-09 at 04:29 AM.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Whoa, that's news to me!

I don't care to be treated like a queen, but I certainly don't want to be treated like crap.

Have you ever considered a healthy balance?

Quote Originally Posted by Lonely Island View Post

What's your definition of a "woman" and where can I find such a creature that would prefer pain over pleasure, when all other animals have the instinct to seek pleasure and fear pain?

Review over your methods and I'll think you'll find that it's not nearly so black and white as you make it seem.
    "The weakest soul, knowing its own weakness, and believing this truth that strength can only be developed by effort and practice, will, thus believing, at once begin to exert itself, and, adding effort to effort, patience to patience, and strength to strength, will never cease to develop, and will at last grow divinely strong."

- James Allen

Its true I agree. If the women thinks like she cant have you and you dont have interest in her she tends to go after you more since its a challenge. If you are too soft and to nice they think you are some kind of boring little boy who will never have any excitement. Girls like to live on the edge just as much as guys. The only difference is we love to drive and they love to just sit and look pretty.

Only broken girls like to be treated like crap. I've never been able to put up with it, myself.
    Spammer Spanker

Shows 'em who's boss

it's true some girls enjoy being treated like crap, maybe it's coz they think they can fix the guy or it's all they have ever known, who knows for sure, each case is different
    Work like you don't need the money. Love like you've never been hurt. Dance like nobody's watching

Quote Originally Posted by Lonely Island View Post

Are you talking about generally being treated like crap or the dynamics of dating? Please clarify

Because if it's dynamics of dating I can relate to couple of things. For example when you try to make yourself less available and restrain from giving compliments it's sometimes more effective than if you generally wish well to some women. I don't know why that is. I think that some women prefer the mystery and the challenge to knowing that they made a "catch". Once they have a catch it suddenly becomes boring and they lose interest. Keeping yourself "uncaught" just to keep the woman entertained and pique her interest can sometimes seem like a cruel game. I don't know why some women devalue men so quickly if they can be caught too easily. To me it seems like tactics to catch an abuser.
    Don't cry, don't regret and don't blame
    Weak find the whip, willing find freedom
    Towards the sun, carry your name
    In warm hands you are given
    Ask the wind for the way
    Uncertainty's gone, your path will unravel
    Accept all as it is and do not blame
    God or the Devil
    ~Born to Live - Mavrik~

Women initially like being treated like crap, whether they know it or not. These are the type of women that love the thrill of a chase at first, and by a guy treating her badly, she thinks that he is not as interested, and it makes it more exciting, I guess. Most women don't want to be hit on by a clingy-type guy, and therefore the a**hole type, who is distant, seems more attractive.

But I'm not talking about boyfriends at all. I've never known a woman with a bf who was a jerk and she liked it.
    Last edited by m0viejunkie; 25-06-09 at 09:59 AM. Reason: .

does it all come down to biology...maybe we all are set up to look for a man who is perceived to be the strongest and becomes the most appealing and is therefore most appealing to all women (he therefore knows this and becomes a dick) and we women biologically can’t help ourselves and then compete to get him?

that's cuuurrraaazy talk....isn’t it?!?? yes no maybe?
    Work like you don't need the money. Love like you've never been hurt. Dance like nobody's watching

Quote Originally Posted by ecojeanne View Post
    does it all come down to biology...maybe we all are set up to look for a man who is perceived to be the strongest and becomes the most appealing and is therefore most appealing to all women (he therefore knows this and becomes a dick) and we women biologically can’t help ourselves and then compete to get him?
    It can sometimes be unnerving as it makes you always question, "Am I being too nice?", "Am I being too available?", "Am I being too accommodating?", "Should I slow down and ignore her for awhile since she seems to like that?". I've noticed quite a few women escalate their interest when you ignore them and then regress if you give them the attention. I wish it was as simple as I like you, you like me, let's be together.
    Don't cry, don't regret and don't blame
    Weak find the whip, willing find freedom
    Towards the sun, carry your name
    In warm hands you are given
    Ask the wind for the way
    Uncertainty's gone, your path will unravel
    Accept all as it is and do not blame
    God or the Devil
    ~Born to Live - Mavrik~

It's the grass is greener on the other side of the fence phenomenon. Girls tend to be flighty fickle things, due to their biological makeup and thus they need the drama and the loving if they're going to be happy with just one man.

This isn't 100 percent the case, as there are exceptions to the rule and we all know at least one of them, but it's a pretty reliable stance to take when you've met/dated/gotten to know enough of the various types of women in this world as a cross section to the bigger picture.

Women find being contrary easy.

If you cook them a nice dinner out of the blue, they're over the moon. If you cook them a dozen nice dinners over the course of two weeks, they're thinking about ordering in.

If you wake up at the butt crack of dawn every day for 6 weeks and spend a pretty penny worth of top of the line razor blades shaving your face to the consistency of a baby's arse then applying the Crème brûlée of aftershaves and mildly intoxicating/enhancing designer colognes from France, Spain, or Italy...they're likely to be snog machines... until the day they tell you a sweaty, burly faced poster boy in a half torn flannel shirt and in a magazine ad is a look they'd like to see you try and they don't mind if you come in from the garage smelling like arse crack so they can go to work with facial gravel rash.

But a couple of weeks/months later... they're buying you razors, creams, and asking what's for supper.

(example)

i don't like to be treated like crap but i don't like a big push over, wimp either.
    baby ya hustle. but me i hustle harder.

lol doc the more i read your posts the more i love you! i think you just described every human on this planet. it's about a balance, if you overdo something then yea it does become a bore...i'm pretty sure men think that too. but i adore your description!

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast