+ Follow This Topic

Thread: After 3 and a half years... does he really not care?!

After 3 and a half years... does he really not care?!

My boyfriend, well Ex, God it feels weird to write that , dumped me on my birthday a week ago...by text.

We were together for almost 4 years, we met at Uni and I thought we were both in love. He was my first boyfriend and I love him still. Everyone always said that I could do better, he drunk alot, smoked weed, gambled but when we were together, he was the sweetest guy in the world.

He got wasted on my birthday night out and went missing and then started texting me abusive messages because I couldn't find him, and then he declared it over. I thought he might have apologised the next day after sobering up, but he merely came to collect his stuff from mine and muttered sorry and walked out. He has since never given me an explanation and has removed me from facebook. I don't understand. We were going through a rocky patch as I am depressed at the mo as my mum has been diagnosed with Cancer and I am going away to Uni soon, so he always said that I didn't spend enough time with him. To be honest right now, all I wanna do is curl up in bed, and this has made me a whole lot worse.

Do you think he nver loved me? He is still friends with his ex, who he was going out with for a year, on facebook. Why is he treating me so differently?

I have made no contact with him as I was not in the wrong, and in the past I was always the one to do the grovelling if we argued. Is this the right way to go about it?

Thanks
    x

Who knows what's going on. It's not your problem anymore.

Breaking up via a text message is not only immature, it's the way of the coward.

You're better of without him. I wouldn't be surprised if he's been seeing someone else and you don't know about it. Don't become his safety net or so.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Yuck. never take this guy back. Someday, you'll be embarrassed to admit you even know him. This will be your summer of hard lessons. Learn them.

You dated a shithead, for YEARS. maybe the next time everyone around you can see this and you can't, you should look harder.
    Spammer Spanker

Wow....I didn't have to even read your whole post to know he isn't wortth your time.

TXT breakup? Abusive drunk TXTing? Please don't be a fool. There is someone better out there for you who will treat you right.

Move on and take care of yourself. It might not be easy but you can rise above this crap.

hes a **** and u deserve better dumping u like that honestly dont even bother wit him when he comes crawlin back which he will go to uni and enjoy been single

Quote Originally Posted by Yggdrasil View Post

Breaking up via a text message is not only immature, it's the way of the coward.
    Breaking up via text messages? My ex (technically she is still my wife) was really good at that. She would breakup with me using that or email at least 6 times in 8 months while dating!

Every time i humiliated myself by going to her place and begging her back. Stupid of me.

But eventually one time after we just got married (don't ask), i got tired and i didn't beg her back when she brought it up via chat (while i was working!).

But i insisted that she face me and at least be adult about it, she just wanted to run away and leave everything for me to settle (the house etc)

Maybe that was a mistake, i was angry and harsh words were exchanged.

On your birthday via text??!?! **** this dude.

Forget about him and never look back.