+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Relation of her and her step-brother- doesn't seem right

Relation of her and her step-brother- doesn't seem right

Guys, need your help. Would be very grateful of you people helped me out.

I understand that the language in this post might not be very friendly and civilized, but I believe if you read it all you'll know that there was no way I could've wrote it in any other way. And writing it was important otherwise you guys wont have been able to help me out properly.
    First and very important detail- The guy we will talk about, is not actually stepbrother of my GF in general sense. They don't really have any common parent and neither their parents are married to each other. its just that they met in a marriage and they both started treating each other as bro-sis (I'm sorry I've no idea what to call it, promise Brother-sister?). My GF is the only child in her family and the guy was soon accepted in the family as their own son and got all the privileges. I too thought that their relationship was like perfect brother and sister and never objected about anything, till my GF told me this-

Her brother tried to have sex with her one day. Now please bear with me friends as it's a long post. But I seriously need your help on my relationship as I can't talk to anyone close about it, its too weird.

What exactly happened?- One day, at the end of April this year, she was sleeping hugging her brother (she is asthmatic and hence always sleeps hugging him, whenever she is with him). When she woke up, she saw her brother naked, over her and about to penetrate her. She was living with her brother and both were alone (at her brother's workplace, he lives there) for a few days.

This is the final version she told me. The story varies a lot in different versions. Here are the variations and what is not clear-

1.She was drugged- In her first version, she said that she was injected with something. Later she said she was under the influence of her own medicines which make her sleepy. (She is asthmatic and takes medicines for it).
    2.Her consent- In the first and second version, she said that she was aware of what was happening. She said that she was aware of all the caressing and kisses and everything that entails and knew that it was wrong, but didn't want him to stop and hence said nothing till he was about to penetrate her. In the last version, she strayed away from this, saying she woke up when she felt his p***s on her underwear
    3.What she wore?- In the first version, she wore nothing else than an underwear. In the second version, she wore a shirt too but all the buttons were open. In the last version, only one or two buttons were open.
    4.What exactly happened?- In the earlier versions, she said a lot had happened before he tried to go in. In later ones, she seems to be aware only of the final try.
    5.Her awareness- She said in earlier versions that though she was drugged/had taken medicines, it didn't affect/don't affect her so much that she became/becomes stale or unaware of whats happening. Later she said that never came to know what had happened before the final try.
    6.What exactly is happening now?- This is the later part and what I've conjured up after she told me. Where exactly the relationship of she and her brother stands? The version she told me was that her brother has disowned her and doesn't want to have any relationship with her, which means her supposed brother is one of the biggest crooks that I have seen. She tells me how she called her brother and how he rebuked her and told never to call. But her other talks conflict this. Like how she called her brother for money and he said he'll try his best to send etc (she lives in a hostel most of the time). These are mumblings that she forgets to filter out before saying and which strengthen my doubts. She also tells me that her brother and her family are going to attend a marriage and that her brother scolded her for trying to come back in between of her studies, which makes her brother even bigger crook cause he has no shame in getting associated with the family and betray those people who trust him so much.

Now, I am not sure how much of it is lie and how much is truth, but I must know what is in her mind.
    There are a few details about their relationship which might help. Here are those which create doubt in my mind that their relationship is not exactly what she tells me. Here they are-

I've seen no brother-sister of age over 13 who sleep hugging each other. She is 21, has got striking good looks and good figure, her brother is not even her blood brother and they lived alone. Above it all, the sleeping hugging tightly (she herself told me this).

There was also an incident she told me about earlier, where her brother tried to kiss her on lips as she was asleep, hugging him. If that wasnt a wake up call for her about stopping hugging or coming near her brother, then God knows what could've been.

It also creates doubts in my mind that why she isn't confronting her step-brother in all what happened? Rather than confronting him, she says stupid dialogues like how she can't say anything to him cause she loves him too much and cant afford to leave him no matter what he did or says nothing when he becomes bullish over her rather than saying sorry despite all he did.

Please guys help me. This relationship is too important for me but I can't take it forward either with my doubts or her strange relationship with her stepbrother. I completely understand how weird it sounds, all that I wrote. But there was no other way rather than asking people here on forum as I can't talk with anyone close as almost everyone knows her. I too understand that my language might have strayed away from what we call civilized but how else could I have wrote all this?

Please help. I've been thinking about this from so many days it is driving me mad.

I am a 21 Year old guy, she is also 21 years old and her stepbrother is 24 years old.

And what is the reason you stay with this emotional disaster?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Wow. That's so far from right it's in a different universe.

I'm stunned. Speechless.
    Spammer Spanker

Let's filter the weirdness to something a little easier to understand... ahem...

She's apparently interested in another male and not declining his advances.

In a 'normal' relationship... this would seem to be the first steps towards cheating.

Now let's put the weirdness back into the equation... she's not refusing the advances of her step-brother.

So... uhm... normal or weird, in this situation, it is up to her to choose between her brother or you... and she's not refusing her brother and lying to you. It would seem that maybe she has done more with her brother than this?

For your sanity, I'd recommend you move on... this cannot be healthy for you...
    "The weakest soul, knowing its own weakness, and believing this truth that strength can only be developed by effort and practice, will, thus believing, at once begin to exert itself, and, adding effort to effort, patience to patience, and strength to strength, will never cease to develop, and will at last grow divinely strong."

- James Allen

Quote Originally Posted by Aeradalia View Post
    Let's filter the weirdness to something a little easier to understand... ahem...

She's apparently interested in another male and not declining his advances.

In a 'normal' relationship... this would seem to be the first steps towards cheating.

Now let's put the weirdness back into the equation... she's not refusing the advances of her step-brother.

So... uhm... normal or weird, in this situation, it is up to her to choose between her brother or you... and she's not refusing her brother and lying to you. It would seem that maybe she has done more with her brother than this?

For your sanity, I'd recommend you move on... this cannot be healthy for you...
    Thanks for posting.

Thats exactly what I think-that she has done more with her stepbrother than what she is telling me.
    And something that I didn't tell you earlier is that she is my friend for more than 16 years! I thought our relationship was so perfect and meant to be!

Sorry, but no. She sleeps next to someone else every night, "hugging" him. That right there should be a dealbreaker.
    Spammer Spanker