+ Follow This Topic

Thread: What is this feeling I felt?

Miss_Navi Guest

What is this feeling I felt?

I told my boyfriend I didn't want to be with him anymore because I have no feelings for him (we've been going out 10 months). The fact that I havn't that many feelings for him is true.

However, what I'm about to describe is 100% genuine feelings I experienced with him after we got together not long after the day I said I wanted to split. Since the 'break-up', our feelings seemed to have hightened for each other, and then I went round his house.

I wasn't going to stay over like usual, however I left not long after giving him a hug, he had been crying and telling me his thoughts on the situation, and how he misses me and wants me back. Now, this hug was unlike anything I've ever experienced. I embraced him, and it felt very warm, then the hug continued, I felt I couldn't let go, and then this electricity started wizzing round my body as if from his through to mine, and the electricity just kept flowing and flowing. We literally couldn't let go of each other for at least 3 or maybe even 5 minutes. It felt a very long time, but I felt so right in his arms, and I could feel the feeling was mutual. It was like our souls were binding and I could practically feel the love heart above our heads. The feeling was very, very strong.

Now however, I have broken up with him for good due to the fact I still have no such feelings of love for him... but that hug. It felt incredibly special.
    What I want to know is, was it love?

It's a bio-chemical reaction.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

It's hard to tell from what you have written. Love is perceived differently and so it will vary.

It sounded like a definite attraction though - do you feel that way just by thinking about him?

X
    ""The best love is the kind that awakens the soul and makes us reach out for more. It plants a fire in our hearts and brings peace to our minds."

He's a vampire and he was sucking more of your life from your very veins. It made you light-headed. That's all.
    Spammer Spanker

kjb is offline Registered User
    Users Country Flag
    Why did you want to end it in the first place? Was it the thrill of the chase that wasn't there anymore? It sounds to me that you like him but dont love him. Its a physical thing. I dated a really nice guy last year and I just didnt feel anything for him but as soon as we broke up I panicked.....then went back to my ex before him...mistake (whole other story)