+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Finally gave her the axe, did I do the right thing?

You're right. And I probably am indeed better off without her. I guess in time this feeling of missing her every second will go away slowly (I hope).
    Be careful with your heart, because when someone seems too good to be true, they usually are.

It's not going to be easy for a while. It takes time to heal.

Don't bother talking to her for now. Just live your own life and find the positives of what you have outside of that relationship. You aren't going to be able to be with any or girls for a while as you heal so there is no point worrying about that.

I know it's hard to not be with her or have her in your life but it's the best thing. If you continue to see her or be involved in her life it's going to make things more difficult for you.

Quote Originally Posted by LoveFish View Post
    It's not going to be easy for a while. It takes time to heal.

Don't bother talking to her for now. Just live your own life and find the positives of what you have outside of that relationship. You aren't going to be able to be with any or girls for a while as you heal so there is no point worrying about that.

I know it's hard to not be with her or have her in your life but it's the best thing. If you continue to see her or be involved in her life it's going to make things more difficult for you.
    I agree 100% with LoveFish here. Continual contact makes things worse, not better, once you've broken it off with an uninterested party (which she is, because if she were interested she's have had the backbone to leave internet guy long time ago).
    I'm my own damn hero because the only person saving me is me.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Just as a slight correction, the guy was someone she actually met physically 2 years back in the summer time. He lives in Chicago and she and I both live in Michigan. So, apparently they've broken up and gotten back together multiple times over that span and this was one of them.
    Be careful with your heart, because when someone seems too good to be true, they usually are.

Wow... so she called again, left another message. This message said that the "circumstances" of which she couldnt tell me were that when they got back together she made a promise to him and that's why she cant break up with him.

OK This is LoveFish again. My name is different because I was banned for having a link in my signiture even though it wasn't against the rules of the forum I agreed to when signing up.

Admins told me to "**** off spammer".

Nice people. If I was a spammer I wouldn't re-signup without the link to keep discussing your situtation with this girl.

I will prob be banned again for re-registering but I wanted to make another comment.

If she has made a promise to this other guy then that is her decision and she should leave you alone. She is leading you around like a puppy because she likes the control she has. She likes your attention. I have been into girls who have done this same thing. Guys do it too...it's human nature.

Don't give her your time and emotion.

You will be better off in the long run. A better girl is out there for you. =)

oh.. not a very convincing reason to not leave the other guy eh?
    Frasbanged

Quote Originally Posted by love82 View Post
    oh.. not a very convincing reason to not leave the other guy eh?
    Not at all.. and this might seem kind of vindictive of me but damn, i'm trying to get in contact with her BF to tell dude exactly what went down. That will probably effectively end any chance I have with her, but lets be real, i wasn't given a real chance anyways... And the dude has a right to know.

^^not a good idea, it's best if he figures it out on his own, hopefully he will
    Work like you don't need the money. Love like you've never been hurt. Dance like nobody's watching

Why would you even think twice about her? She is playing with your mind. She is most likely telling him that she loves him m ore than words can describe also, so she is a liar and a whore. Find someone who really loves and appreciates you. Im sorry, I have dealt with that before.

Then she says, choice? What are you talking about? And I said the question I just asked you wasn't hypothetical.. It's either you choose to be with me or you choose to stay with him, you can't have both.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12