+ Follow This Topic

Thread: why do women cheat?

why do women cheat?

why do women cheat? and if she cheated on her last relationship of 20 yrs. does that mean she'll cheat in a new relationship? she likes attention but does that mean she wasn't getting it and thats why she cheated. if she gets attention will she be satisfied or is she just a flirt and an attention fean?
    Last edited by confused10; 07-07-09 at 09:49 AM. Reason: added txt

Quote Originally Posted by confused10 View Post
    why do women cheat?
    In my case, I'd probably (depends on the extent of infidelity) cheat if my BF cheated on me in the first place. Just to get back on him. Kind of like if you treat me like an angel, I'll take you to heaven. If you treat me like a devil. I'll bring you to hell. Geesh.....I'm so evil. A gal pal of mine cheated because her BF doesn't give him anymore attention. I think it's more of a cause and effect stuff. However, for other women, it can be for the reason that they don't believe in commitment and to have a lot of guys in their lives, makes them think that if they loose this guy, they still have another one to replace him. Kind of slutty but then that's the way it is.

and if she cheated on her last relationship of 20 yrs. does that mean she'll cheat in a new relationship?
    Depends on her values......how she was brought up and the experiences she had encountered in her life which makes up to her perception/ point of view

she likes attention but does that mean she wasn't getting it and thats why she cheated.
    Whoever said women don't like the attention. That's why we try to look good for our men. One must learn to balance that attention though. Give us time to miss you but not to the extent that you'd totally forget that we exist in your life.

if she gets attention will she be satisfied or is she just a flirt and an attention fean?
    BALANCE is the key. When were young, some women have this perception that they'd want to be given attention everyday 24/7. I used to have this point of view in high school and in my early college days. Till I found out that sometimes you have to make your man miss you once in a while. Or he'll probably get bored of having to see that face. It's just a matter of how you handle the relationship and how you make each day fun and exciting that it makes seeing each other matter.

People cheat because they don't have a spine to end the relationship or to solve the relationship problems. It's a character flaw, most likely unfixable. The fix has to come from within the person themselves.
    Don't cry, don't regret and don't blame
    Weak find the whip, willing find freedom
    Towards the sun, carry your name
    In warm hands you are given
    Ask the wind for the way
    Uncertainty's gone, your path will unravel
    Accept all as it is and do not blame
    God or the Devil
    ~Born to Live - Mavrik~

Maybe she cheat because she isn't getting the love and attention she needs in a relationship. Or that she doesn't really find the guy she is with exciting enough for her. She can't end the relationship because she depends on him for many reasons.