+ Follow This Topic

Thread: sexual fantasies (not fot the tame of heart)

sexual fantasies (not fot the tame of heart)

Okay....one of my fantasies has always been to double-penetrate a girl with another guy...but I was talking with my girlfriend and it turns out thats one of HER big fantasies too. At first I was excited, but now I'm wondering

A: if that situation arises, maybe I'll become too jealous/possessive. I am a man, and I don't really like the thought of sharing my girlfriend.

B: even if we did it and it went smoothly, maybe our relationship would become weird afterward?

I could use some feedback from people who've been through something like this before.

-Coyote

btw I'm 21 and my GF is almost 24.

Fantasies are very different from reality. If you don't like the idea of sharing your girlfriend I doubt you are going to like seeing her doing it with another guy.

Ah, well...thing is I do love this girl and it seems like making her/our fantasies come true could be a very good thing. I guess what I'm asking is if anyone thinks it's possible to share someone sexually without screwing things up emotionally.

Quote Originally Posted by coyoteinatree View Post
    Okay....one of my fantasies has always been to double-penetrate a girl with another guy...but I was talking with my girlfriend and it turns out thats one of HER big fantasies too. At first I was excited, but now I'm wondering

A: if that situation arises, maybe I'll become too jealous/possessive. I am a man, and I don't really like the thought of sharing my girlfriend.

B: even if we did it and it went smoothly, maybe our relationship would become weird afterward?

I could use some feedback from people who've been through something like this before.

-Coyote

All the gf/bf, couples, spouses who I've known to have group sex, all ended up split up/divorced.

Maybe 6 couples, more or less.

The group sex was the cause, just to be clear.

i asked a question about threesomes in general, and the response was if you want a serious relationship with this partner then no threesomes
    Gee..I thought I saw a pussycat. ~PCD

woah doc check out that timing lol
    Gee..I thought I saw a pussycat. ~PCD

okay thanks guys. this was what i needed to hear.
    extra partners= bad idea

No threesomes. Bad for relationships.

However, get a comparably sized dildo, and use that to simulate your fantasy. I'm not exactly sure how you'll work the mechanics out...but that's half the fun!

Definately no threesomes.... very bad idea...... If you are still not fully convinced, how would it make you feel if she found the other guy more attractive than you and ended up either having a secret relationship with him behind your back, or she leaves you for him.

Is it really worth it? I think not!

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Why don't you find a chick who'll wear a strap-on and bang her with you?

Basically you're describing a sexual attraction to activities that tend to end and/or **** up far more relationships than they enhance...

And if you're jealous and/or insecure about her sleeping with another person... I'd say you fall heavily on the side of '**** up'...
    "Well, then," the Cat went on, "you see a dog growls when it's angry, and wags its tail when it's pleased. Now I growl when I'm pleased, and wag my tail when I'm angry. Therefore I'm mad."

for myself i know that sometimes fanatasies are better left as just that, a fantasy. I know that my fantasies are very discriptive and there s no way i could actually control everything that happens like i do in my mind. Sometimes all the fun is just in talking about it. Sure in the heat of the moment im dead set on carrying out certain fantasies, but once the climax of the situation is over, im just as satisfied. So sure keep that communication open, that is awesome. but leave it at that.