+ Follow This Topic
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: question about a pregnant woman

Quote Originally Posted by john8424 View Post
    well today has been 2 days idk how long to wait i been told 3 weeks or 1 week, we been together for about 1 year, it is def 110% my child, shes 22 im 25 yeah young but we actually had things planned wedding everything. im ex military. guess im just worried that she wont talk to me anymore
    Patience. FFS. You have to learn patience. All you're doing is turning yourself into an emotional wreck. Go out with your friends or so. Have a great time. The rest will come all by itself. If you're ex military then how come you have so little discipline? Get a grip on yourself.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

i have patience with things, this is something that i havent been trained in. so im sorry but it is hard to see the person you love leave you while shes pregnant with your child.at this moment i am just wondering if she will even miss me or actually try to make contact with me at all.

plus alot of things going on in my mind like her dating or talking to someone else which i know full well she isnt but still the mind can play shitty tricks on you. just hard to let someone go you care about. like i stated before i am just hoping that she actually misses me at all and will talk to me.

Quote Originally Posted by Frasbee View Post
    I'm sorry you got such a mind case pregnant.
    Im sorry too...

lol how does that help me? what should i do? is there even a chance of getting back together??

because honestly i want to be with her again...

You really have to stop being so desperate. You're gona do stuppid things out of desperation and make things worse. Can't you understand that?

Try to relax for crying out loud and let time do it's work.

Seriously. I can't hammer it into you, but you really have to slow down and stop panicking.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

know i know i need to relax...yeah i am desperate but what could i do to make things worse? i havent contacted her and i wont. the only thing i am asking is if giving her space would actually help me have a chance of getting her back and her actually talk to me or miss me? thats all i am asking really. i am trying to relax but its been rough for a while.. i do care about her alot which i am sure you can tell, and of course i want her back. just trying to see everyones thoughts on this and if it is even possible to get her back.. been 3 days no contact

know i know i need to relax...yeah i am desperate but what could i do to make things worse? i havent contacted her and i wont. the only thing i am asking is if giving her space would actually help me have a chance of getting her back and her actually talk to me or miss me? thats all i am asking really. i am trying to relax but its been rough for a while.. i do care about her alot which i am sure you can tell, and of course i want her back. just trying to see everyones thoughts on this and if it is even possible to get her back.. been 3 days no contact
    She is going through the same you are. She feels just as crappy as you do. That's why I say: let time to it's job. Makes sense now?

Meanwhile sit back and relax. Seriously.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

yeah i understand.. lol just hope she actually is going through the same thing i am and actually wants to talk.

yeah i understand.. lol just hope she actually is going through the same thing i am and actually wants to talk.
    She said she will. Now seriously, stop beating yourself up like that, you're gona end up in the loonie bin or so.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    There's nothing else to say, John but wait at this point. And plan.

If you are needing distraction, why don't you help some others in the other threads?
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

at first she said she will than it changed rmbr in one of my posts? it said were not friends and we wont talk.

There is nothing you can do to make it better, only worse. You've got your advice, continuing to ask the same question isn't going to change the answer.

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Then you will need to get yourself to a lawyer if she is serious about having this child.

What is the horrible lie she accuses you of, that gives her the right to kick you out of her life and that of your child?
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast