+ Follow This Topic

Thread: How do I know if my date liked me?

How do I know if my date liked me?

Hi guys, I'm new here!

So I've been talking to this girl I met on a dating site ( I know, I know, sounds silly, but I just gave it ago and she popped up ) and we've been talking about going for a date and so we did!
    Yesterday we had the date. She arrived on time and was one of the cutest things I had seen for a while.
    So after an introduction we went for a coffee and then we talked about this and that. Just getting to know where we came from. It was fun and she laughed at most the stuff I let out of my mouth and she was funny too and she has a great personality.
    After the coffee we walked around town. I showed her some nice places around the town and while walking we talked and talked and talked. We never really ran out of subjects to talk about, but there were few "akward silence" moments, but those didn't last long.

After a while we sat down and rested a while in a park. Talked again and the only thing that interrupted the talking was her friend that called her. She seemed like she wanted to get the call over with as fast as she can, so I think she respected the time we were spending just as much as I did.
    We share many interests such as music, humor, movies and I felt really comfortable with her.

Now came the time when I had to take her back to the bus stop (NOTE: It was my idea to take her home. She wasn't in a hurry and I would've loved to spend more time with her.)

Overall I was really pleased with the date, but I'm not sure that is she looking at me like a friend or something more?

I'm gonna go to her place on wednesday and look at some horror movies with her. She fancies horror movies just like me. She also said that she'll take me Horseback riding (That's ought to be interesting), so she is willing to share her hobbies with me.
    The movie thing was my idea, but when I let it out on MSN she jumped right on it. This looks promising so far, but anything can happen.

your post suggests she enjoyed herself.

cliffs, son. I ain't readin all dat shit.

How do I know if my date liked me?
    You'll know... Trust me.

She hasn't told you to get lost hasn't she? That's a positive thing I'd say.

Don't push. Take your time.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]