+ Follow This Topic

Thread: What does he want?

What does he want?

Okay so my ex of now 1 and a half month has been completely impossible to understand. He has done things that completelly collide with others. For example, when i hug him he will kinda whine and move away, but when i walk away he will come after me and bring me back next to him. Then if i just feel like walking off by myself ill catch him running to me to drag me back. His actions completelly confuse me. He wont tell me he loves me, but he cant say his life is better without me. Does he want me to leave, or does he want me to stay? I just dont understand. I have talked about it with my friends and so far all of them, including his past exes are saying that he loves me, but he just doesnt want to commit yet. Does that make me backup? Or does it just mean i should wait? I am completelly ready to wait forever for him, while i date other people of course, but i dont want him to just run off and hide that he loves me. He actually said once that he was going to hide his emotions for me because he doesnt want it right now. But can he really hide his emotions from himself? I really love this boy and right now im trying the dont talk to him unless he talks to me first idea. Any advice on what he feels or stuff?

How do you feel? Are you asking because you want him back?
    Don't cry, don't regret and don't blame
    Weak find the whip, willing find freedom
    Towards the sun, carry your name
    In warm hands you are given
    Ask the wind for the way
    Uncertainty's gone, your path will unravel
    Accept all as it is and do not blame
    God or the Devil
    ~Born to Live - Mavrik~

i definetelly want him back, right now im giving him space to think about what he wants.

Recently i have seen him because of mutual friends and parties. We get along really great there and he will come up to me and show so much affection, like sleeping on me and trying to make me laugh. To the point that people think I was the one who broke up with him instead of the other way around. Mostly the difference though is that he wont kiss me or tell me he loves me, so im still waiting. People who see us are completely stumped of why he would break up with me just to cling to me more once im gone. I dont understand what he wants. I only left because he wanted me to, not cause i wanted to. Yet this will only happen in person, because when we are not together, he will make no contact with me, ims or phone calls. He completely ignores me once im out of his sight. Any ideas what he wants?

May I ask, what reason he gave when he broke up with you?
    Be careful with your heart, because when someone seems too good to be true, they usually are.

The reason he gave was because we had too many couple fights. BUt they were on jealousy and his way of flirting with girls. These led to me becoming depressed about it and at this point he just gave up. Besically the reason was i was too emotional, too clingy, and also he doesn't know if he can commit now. Im dead afraid that he wont come back after hes gone completelly.

I suggest you both grow up.

You're both very immature in your behaviour.

I don't mean that as an offense.

What I saying is that you both are not ready for a mature, healthy relation.

You both have a lot of work to do before getting there.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

i understand that, i mean we are both still young and have our whole lives in front of us. I can hide to the world and him that i love him, but when it comes down to it, i cant hide from myself. So ill always be wanting him to be with me. I know he has feelings for me, but his actions are so contradictory that i just dont get what he really wants. Or if this is all something he thinks will be best for me.