+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What would you do if youre GF joined a frat?

What would you do if youre GF joined a frat?

guys need help here ,to make a story short last week my gurl confessed that she was a member of a frat since high school and she didn't told me that. it made my temper rise this past days and already confused about the secret she revealed.she told me that she loves me..she's inactive in the group but the brotherhood wants him to be active again.knowing that she also wants to be active sometimes in order for her not to have a disciplinary action.
    she know that i don't want her to be involved in any frat like before coz i dont have trust in all frats.it makes our relationship hanging... she ask for space to think all of the things happening in her life.. everyday i text her to tell that we can make this things ok but she didn't reply anymore..then suddenly before she sleeps she said that she loves me..

comments and advice is highly appreciated guys...

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I don't get it. Is your girlfriend a boy?

of course shes a girl.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    How can she belong to a fraternity, then? I thought those were for males? Do you mean sorority?

It sounds like whatever she is involved in, she wants to continue with it. She is allowed to decide what she wants to be involved in. If you pressure her to drop it because you are uncomfortable, she will resent you.

Gribble is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    If she joined a frat you need to ask yourself if that's a gigantic clit she's packing or if it's really a tiny penis.
    God, so atrocious in the Old Testament, so attractive in the New--the Jekyl and Hyde of sacred romance.
    -Mark Twain

If people are good only because they fear punishment and hope for reward, then we are a sorry lot indeed.
    -Albert Einstein

well sorry guys for the confusion..o,sigh,o... anyway.. im really confused whats going on between us.let's say its a sorority. Should i respect her decision to give her time to think between things about us?

@vashti do you think its ok to let her go on her own for now??and let things happen.tomorrow is her birthday and the next day will be our 1st year anniversary, but still were like this.. we still communicate but she's not like interested though she told me that she loves me a lot..

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I don't really understand what your issue is. Why don't you want her to belong to a sorority?

coz my opinion in sorority is not that good.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    ???

I think you are going to have to become a bit better at stating your case. What you said amounted to the equivelent of "because I don't like it".

mam vashti the story is like this..me and my girl been together for almost 11 months and we are celebrating our 1st year anniversary this week. then last last week. she confessed to me that she belong in the sorority since she was on highschool days. she didn't told me that since past months that we've been together.. now She knows from the very start that my perception in that kind of groups is not that good. i dont see any good in groups like that.. now i do have problems dealing with her and we talk about it.she said that im sorry.i already accept her apologize,i dont want her to be hurt and because i love her so much we agreed that she will be inactive on the group.then last week we talked about it again and told me that the group wants her to be active again, we argue about it,,then suddenly she wants time and space to think..i dont know why. i told her that i loved her so much. now we are currently on cool off status..she's been cold whenever i used to told her that i loved her.

elz,

What you are saying is pretty much the same as saying: why did Joe join the soccer team or why did Jenny join the badmington team.

Hardly something to lose sleep over.

What's the real issue here? Are you jealous or insecure or so?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Is it like a common ritual for her to get banged by 8 guys or something?

8 girls with strap ons?

Quote Originally Posted by Frasbee View Post
    Is it like a common ritual for her to get banged by 8 guys or something?

8 girls with strap ons?
    You're kinky... I like your sexual fantasies... They give me a hardon.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

ygg..

im not jealous or something..its just that i don't want her to get involve in some stupidity of her group. what if she get in trouble because of that group? like that.. knowing that she's on college and so many troubles out there..

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast