+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Teen Sex Can Be Fun!

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"

Teen Sex Can Be Fun!

[url]http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20090714/ap_on_re_eu/eu_britain_teen_sex[/url]

idiots! it just encourages them more...
    -to be nobody but yourself in a world which is doing its best, night and day, to make you everybody else means to fight the hardest battle which any human being can fight; and never stop fighting.- e.e.cummings

Teen sex can be illegal, too

[url]http://news.aol.com/article/baby-sitter-sex-case/562970[/url]

An under-reported phenomenon in contemporary US criminal justice.

That made some 14 year old's dream come true.

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I woulda banged the f*ck out of her, too.

Though my response to that would have been entirely different if the baby sitter was a male and the "victim" a girl.

Somehow I still feel that the first line of defense as far as keeping teen pregnancy low rests firmly on the parents' shoulders.

Perhaps more time should be spent learning which teaching methods from parents and teachers combined contributes to a more self-aware teen who makes better choices in regards to having sex or not?

It's just a thought... then again... I might just be stating the obvious.
    "The weakest soul, knowing its own weakness, and believing this truth that strength can only be developed by effort and practice, will, thus believing, at once begin to exert itself, and, adding effort to effort, patience to patience, and strength to strength, will never cease to develop, and will at last grow divinely strong."

- James Allen

I reckon it's better to throw it out there instead of having the education saying "it's sacred!" and the buddies saying "it's fun!", and then having the buddies giving stupid tips on what to do.

"Forget the condom, it feels better! And cum in her face, that's what they do on the telly, yeah!"

Petit Papillon is offline Napinacz
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    UK needs to find some solutions for this big amount of teen pregnancies... Let them try everything... Those teenies will **** anyway,maybe at least they teach them how to do it properly.
    I wazzzz here

Quote Originally Posted by Frasbee View Post
    I woulda banged the f*ck out of her, too.

Though my response to that would have been entirely different if the baby sitter was a male and the "victim" a girl.
    There are a lot of 14 year old female "victims" who know more about getting around the block that the idiot guys who unzip their trousers to get some.

The female perp is seemingly idolized here and yet she's equally malicious, and probably a lot smarter and more conniving, than most male perps committing the same type of crime.

Nevertheless, the crimes are equal.

I don't necessarily agree with the title of the book or article that they are putting forward. I mean this idea of "an orgasm a day" and telling kids that they should wait to let go of their virginity until they think it'll feel good signifies to me that whenever "it feels good" the kids should just have sex. They're not remembering that sex can feel good at 11 or 12 too. In other words what feels good isn't necessarily a good promotional tool especially when it concerns children, not with the ever increasing number of pedophiles hanging around the internet.

I do however agree that sex should not be taught as if there is something inherently wrong with sexual pleasure which is unfortunately common. They absolutely HAVE to stress the importance of taking responsibility which is why children should NOT be taking part in sexual activities coz they can't take any responsibility...especially not for anything to do with sex.

Teen sex with older women works for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Meat View Post
    Teen sex with older women works for me.
    From personal experience...I can safely say that it does not work. It is abusive. What right has some adult to decide that your memories, your special moments, your body is going to experience some radical jarring occurrence? In view of the adult, it is PURE SELFISH, SELF-SATISFYING BEHAVIOR, and anti-social behavior. It is is also a power game--the adult has a psychological problem that he/she cannot enter a sexual relationship on equal terms...they have a need to be in charge, control.

And, young men/older women??? Buddy, women my age can create the most elaborate mind-games to play with me and to control me...if a 40 year old man struggles with women's games, then a 14 year old boy has NO CHANCE. Remember, women's emotions are multiple times more complicated that a man's or a boy's.

While age of consent varies, and while people mature physically at different times, I'd say that at 17, both parties (right or wrong--most often, wrong) are old enough to have made a conscious choice.

None of the above let's men off the hook when it comes to relationships with young girls...equally sick-o.

My woman was 45. I was under 10.