+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Teen online dating? Anything?!

Teen online dating? Anything?!

Hi

First post here - nice to be here.

I'm a 15 year old boy from the UK, living in the city of Brighton, just in case anybody knows the UK at all.

Anyway, I'm kind of lonely. Sure I've got friends and all that, but I just broke up with my girlfriend (well, 5 weeks ago anyway) and it's starting to dawn on me, eventually, that she's not coming back.

It's the summer holidays and although I'm shy, I'd love to meet somebody like me. With only 9 weeks of holiday, it doesn't seem like I'm gonna magically meet the ideal girl or anything, so I'd really like to... speed the process up a bit!

I'd love to find somebody online. Online dating. Except there don't seem to be any UK teen dating sites. Which sucks.

Does anybody know of any dating site for people of my age, 15? If not, a dating forum? Anything, I'm lonely! Please!

Desperation is NEVER a popular quality. I have nothing more to add.
    *MaJiK*

There are not many things I fear in life, but disappointing you is my greatest.

I love you even with your flaws... I love you because of your flaws.

The reason there aren't any online dating sites is probably for liability reasons. Do you have any idea how many perverted old men would love to sweet-talk a nice, young teenaged boy or girl into doing something stupid?

Why don't you try doing whatever the rest of the kids in the UK do in the summer instead, whatever that might be...

Get out and experience new stuff, forget about all that dating sites crap. Besides you're only 15, don't go thinking you need a g/f. Like shh! mentioned, dating sites usually bring trouble anyways.
    -to be nobody but yourself in a world which is doing its best, night and day, to make you everybody else means to fight the hardest battle which any human being can fight; and never stop fighting.- e.e.cummings

Summer holidays? Silly British.