+ Follow This Topic

Thread: lack of intimacy

lack of intimacy

Hi,

I've been with my gf for 3 months, we're both 17. So granted some may think this is fine, but i'd like you to tell me that.

We were together for 2 and a half months and all she did was kiss me, pecks. Then we broke up, got back together and now we make out. She seems to start dry sex well that's what she calls it anyway, grinding with clothes on while making out. But she just won't let me near her boobs or anywhere else. Which i think is odd as has been a while and she says she loves me so i would have thought she'd let me. She's embarassed about hair on her cos she has more than most girls. i don't know why i want to more, so much but i just do.

Any constructive views??

thanks

break up with her and find another girl who is more sexually adventurous.

you're both 17...maybe you should dry hump for a lot LONGER before doing it for real..nothing wrong with that...she seems like a nice girl so don't pressure her!
    -to be nobody but yourself in a world which is doing its best, night and day, to make you everybody else means to fight the hardest battle which any human being can fight; and never stop fighting.- e.e.cummings

Quote Originally Posted by Pietomb View Post
    Hi,

I've been with my gf for 3 months, we're both 17. So granted some may think this is fine, but i'd like you to tell me that.

We were together for 2 and a half months and all she did was kiss me, pecks. Then we broke up, got back together and now we make out. She seems to start dry sex well that's what she calls it anyway, grinding with clothes on while making out. But she just won't let me near her boobs or anywhere else. Which i think is odd as has been a while and she says she loves me so i would have thought she'd let me. She's embarassed about hair on her cos she has more than most girls. i don't know why i want to more, so much but i just do.

Any constructive views??

thanks
    Ok I know this is the age of being really out there but maybe what the guy said was right. Find someone who's ready to take that next step with you. Btw, I sincerely hope that when you take that next step, you take it responsibly

I can tell you why you want to... because you're a teenage boy!

Short of forcing yourself on her (which is a very, very bad idea), you really just have to wait for her to be ready if you want it to be her.

If you don't care if it's her and just want to get to it, then, yeah, you have to break up with her and find someone that's ready.

Wear a rubber. There are worse things than pregnancy. Aside from the fact that people lie, some people just don't know when they have something.

Be patient and don't put ANY pressure on her, seems like you the only one wanting more and seems that she might not be ready...

Let her know that it's not priority and not a problem if she's not ready and tell her to let you know when she, don't make her resent you for pushing her.

Clearly she's shy and not ready so give her a break seeing that you "love" her so much, this shouldn't be an issue not at your age!

Take things slow, she's asking that from you!
    Live your life to the fullest and let the regrets of today be lessons for tomorrow