+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Kissing "Moves"

Kissing "Moves"

Ok, so I know most everyone has that certain little move they do when kissing the opposite sex. For me, I use the "nibble on their lower lip" thing, and all of the guys I've been with have seemed to fall in love with it. So, what's your move?
    *Act Single*See Double*Sleep Triple* <-summer o4

blow a little, only a little air into their mouths after a period of kissing
    I am caught in a thought, and I will regret whenever I have a chance.

I like caressing the lower lip too...something about taking in just the upper or lower lip is sensual...oh yummy!
    everything happens for a reason...beginning to wonder why.

It's good and yummy to give some little bites on the upper lip.Is SEXY!
    Really,I'd like to hear also what guys like that girls do to them,when kissing.

I think little nibbles work good too. I was with Betty and just for fun started lightly tracing the edge of her lips in the middle of a kiss with my tongue. I was just being playful but she started moaning and surprised me! Let's just say I kept my ears open after that with some more playful exploration. ;-)
    3 out of 2 people have problems with fractions.

Yeah, lets here it guys??

For me, I do alot of things. I like them all and I tend to switch them around all the time. Nibbling/licking upper or lower lip, and sucking on his tongue (I do it like I'm giving him a blowjob to his tongue, drives him wild ).

I also try to really get into kissing. I'll jump on him, pin him down and give a nice long passionate kiss. Or I'll grab the back of his neck or play with his hair...

Evil School!!
    May not be on LF as much, due to unforeseen circumstances.
    Blame College and Homework for Everything!!
    -Fawn

I dont tell my secrets. I will say this ! All it takes is a single kiss for any woman to become hooked on me. Its worked before many many times, and its still working to this day.

I'm afraid I'd hurt him if I tried sucking his tounge. I just dunno how to do it properly...
    *Act Single*See Double*Sleep Triple* <-summer o4

Kissing ... WOW ... LOVE kissing, always have.

My favorite thing to do to a woman is to start by kissing her very lightly. Slowly probing her mouth with my tongue. Allowing her to control the kiss at first but than running my tongue away from hers and onto the back of her teeth and than taking it out of her mouth. Kissing her lightly on the lips with an open mouth ... almost breathing into her mouth so she can feel what her kiss is doing to me. Knowing she is exciting me, excites her. The next time my tongue goes inside her mouth it is me who is in control as I can feel she tries to find my tongue. I don't allow her to find it. I run my tongue around her mouth avoiding her tongue as best as I can. At the same time my hand is in her hair and lightly gripping it. As I let her find my tongue now I pull my mouth away and grip her hair tighter at the same time. She almost instinctively moves her head to reach her tongue out towards mine. Holding her by the hair stops her. This ALWAYS gets a huge reaction as I stare into her eyes as our faces separate just a bit. Play this game back and forth and allow her the same control and I guarantee an awesome and passionate kissing session.

Once you get to know one another ... do this in a slightly more rough fashion during sex and you will really see a charge in her.

the nibble on the lip is definatley a good thing ladies, this girl im with threw it at me the other week, sure can get things going. I thought id nibble her back, hah, she seemed to. What i do that seems to be enjoyed is after things slow down, i just leave my lips touching hers and just kinda just drag my bottom lip across hers.

I don't nibble he he he.... but yep, I tug on her top lip a little... using just my tongue and my top lip... this works great when she goes 4 ur bottom lip at the same time... also i recommend to everyone... try sucking on their tongue... its very nice... both ways he he... and ALWAYS do sumthing with you're hands.... massage the back of her neck or sumthing... never just leave them at ur sides, or on her waist or something... keep em moving. he he he yep those are my moves
    Last edited by SpaZz; 01-08-04 at 01:14 PM.
    "Its all just your state of mind, doubt is the real killer!"

my old girlfriend loved to keep her tounge in my mouth for a long time while kissing. she would just move it around and hardly take time to breathe. somehow it was never messy. she was so good at it. then she loved when i sucked on her tounge. i would always rub her hips then lightly graze my hand over her butt then rub the back of her thighs. it got her goin too lol.

variation...always changing speed, intensity, amount of tongue. and my personal favorite is running the tongue along the inside of the upper lip.

I like it when i'm sucking her tongue and pulled my head back a little, she would follow through and i would release the sucking and tilt my head forward and kiss he deep and slow.. ah~~~
    We all should look out for the finer things in life~

i guess for me, when i kiss someone, i touch their lower lip with my lips and nod my head from side to side kinda like rubbing. makes it look like i'm asking to kiss her. then after that i just don't remember anymore.
    "Don't be afraid to fail because only through failure do you
    learn to succeed." "Oh and be careful what you do...you'll never know who's watching..."

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast