+ Follow This Topic

Thread: who to choose?

who to choose?

I'll admit.. Im fairly young.. but experienced with dating and the ins and outs of relationships suprisingly enough for my age.
    I have been with my boyfriend now for around 7 months but I have this aweful habit of falling for people, then when I have suceeded in my task of getting them become bored of them very quickly.
    He lives up country but loves me veryvery much, he spends stupid amounts of money which he cant afford, though I ask him not to - simply on seeing me. He always tries his best, does things for me.. but I cant help sometimes taking things out on him then I feel bad and he knows once im guilty he is free to have his way as I tend to feel I must make it up.
    However recently my close friend of many years has began speaking to me again after a fall out a summer ago. He invited me out to this pretty secluded location a few days ago and began to question me about my life now and in the past, more than anyone ever has before, I've never felt so cared for in all my life. I asked how he knew I had been upset or unhappy or stressed lately and he said he just felt it, he knew I hid behind false smiles, as I often do and said more than anything he wanted me to be geniunly happy. He then arranged to meet in our same place tomorrow. ever since I havent stopped thinking about him.. and once again this week my bf promised to help me with something but instead just didnt speak to me.. however if I did break up with him he would be devestated..and quiet frankly im terrified.. help

You have a boyfriend. You have no business meeting this other guy in a secluded area to share your innermost thoughts.

Either break up with your bf or don't go.
    Spammer Spanker

do choose the best.

I'll give you the advice I would give my daughter:

Ultimately, you have to choose to be the kind of person that you will be proud of because you have to live with yourself every single day.

You want to meet with this boy because he makes you feel special. He makes you feel good. You're young, and people are going to come and go in your life. You can meet with the boy, but make sure your intentions are to meet with him as a friend. You need someone to talk to, and that's okay. Make sure he is clear about your intentions. Make sure you don't do anything that you're going to feel guilty about or regret later. You owe that to yourself.

As for allowing your current boyfriend to have his way with you because you feel you owe him something for getting mad at him... STOP THAT RIGHT NOW!!! At best, you owe him an apology. You do not owe him your body. Were you my daughter, I'd knock the crap out of the little s.o.b. for taking advantage of you.

just ask u r heart what to do
    and then listen and obey

allah bless u
    my God ...Allah .... i love you